[Occupy Darkshire] Nice Try Sub Rosa

Wyrmrest Accord
Last night was supposed to be a quiet night filled with the same, ordinary RP when suddenly a group of blood elves from Sub Rosa came running into Darkshire.

*sighs*

So, what were we poor Alliance-sided defenders supposed to do in such a small town. After all, there were 10 of them and only 4 of us RPing.

*giggles and puts on pvp gear* It was fun. ;)
Technically, we walked. XD

We actually came in character as well and were going to sit about and RP until attacked. It seemed the thing to do after a night of RBG's. The Alliance is apparently even more defensive of their minor towns than their major cities though. A grand total of six lines were exchanged IC before the row started.

I know we enjoyed it. Glad to hear our Alliance counterparts did too. o/
02/04/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Calendráh
Technically, we walked. XD

This is true. Also we had a token Forsaken with us, and some how picked up an Orc along the way.

Honestly though, all we did was make one little wrong turn on our way home from the Darkmoon and figured why not stop and ask for directions? What's the harm, right?
The moment I heard the fighting, I jumped behind that bunch of barrels in the corner and started to hide. !@#$ battle, it's Milly's day off.

Why I decided to go to Darkshire is a whole other question.
You know us. We're the Alliance. We're great at defending the roads in Tol Barad, epic at holding Farms, but unable to hold onto anything else except for stables. ;)
02/04/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Essowyn
You know us. We're the Alliance. We're great at defending the roads in Tol Barad, epic at holding Farms, but unable to hold onto anything else except for stables. ;)

On the contrary, I have seen otherwise, more often than not it seems. Everyone Hordeside knows the unfair advantage Alliance has over us in BGs. ;)

As for our escapade in Darkshire? Nothing less than epic. We held our own for sometime, but inevitably, you took it back with a vengeance. Thanks for the good time.
Darkshire is prime real estate, you know. Without it, where would all our mysterious hooded strangers go to brood?
02/04/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Essowyn
blood elves from Sub Rosa came running into Darkshire.

hey we weren't ALL blood elves...
-points at Milladee- YOU! ganked me right when i rezzed... behind that keg in the basement
02/04/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Akivasha
-points at Milladee- YOU! ganked me right when i rezzed... behind that keg in the basement

Wrong barrels. I was on the first flight outta there the moment I saw the nameplates. Force of habit, originally from a PvP server and banked all my PvP gear.

Nice shot to the one who ganked you, though.
I must say, thanks for responding so quickly! We barely had time to sit down for a drink before you had gotten your guild together and made a move. Sometimes we wait for 20-30mins before any decent amount of Alliance show up. This time, it was more like... five. And then fighting for a good 10mins or more. Now we know where to go for a proper response next week after RBG night. >:)
Well hell. If I'd known you were just there for the booze, I would have joined you instead of opening fire. At least I had some pretty ladies to look at as I died, that's one thing I can say about fighting you belves.
Yes, very good job and good times.

I wonder where we will end up next Sunday.......
@ Argo

Darnit. I was ERPing upstairs when you guys came in. We would have responded faster, but you know... we just needed to finish up. ;)
Oh....Well in that case, I think its back to that Inn.
Perhaps taking some prisoners next time.
Chips, dips... Chains and whips?

We'll be waiting... in our finest RP wearz. ;) We hope that you guys dress for the occasion too.
This thread has become something altogether odd.
02/05/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Enekie
This thread has become something altogether odd.

Welcome to Darkshire! Just remember that enveloping darkness isn't just handy for the mysterious brooding types. There's also the mysterious breeding ones. And then the ones not so mysterious.
Chips? dips? That may even be to far out for old Roland here.
What happens in Darkshire stays in Darkshire. I just hope I'm there to get screenshots.