LF Healer for 10M

Area 52
Catastrophe is LFM to fill its 10m roster we are currently 6/6MSV 3/6 HoF 1/4 ToES. Raid days are fri/sat 8-1130 pm server (est). We are looking for people with atleast similar progression with the desire to progress. Must be a min of 485 ilvl properly gemmed chanted and reforged and be well versed in your speck/class.We got off to a late start this xpac and are looking to progress quickly. You should also be able to make raids on a regular basis with sum kind of notice if you will be missing.If this sounds like the spot for you hit me up ingame @ Healztu#1133

Our needs are...

RDPS (2) Hunter...Boomkin...Ele....Lock

MDPS (1) DK....Enhance....WW

Healer (1) Shammy...Monk....Druid
still looking
486 Feral Druid here that is a combo package with a 486 Spriest. We've been looking for weekend raids on a higher pop server than what we have.

Battletag Skiptomaloo#1174
Bump
<UPDATE>

Looking for one healer for core grp MsV 6/6 HoF 3/6.....looking for shammy/monk 485 ilvl min with similar exp
^
Bump
still need shammy monk or druid healer
^
^^
Bump
Great group of people and a very good raid group. Just need that last healer that can commit to raid every week!
Bump
still looking for that healer
bump
^
bump
^
Bump
Heya, just came back after couple years away, and found most of old running buddies/guildies are gone. Looking for an opportunity to raid.

Main spec Resto/ offspec Ele, competent, in all roles, better healer IMO. Alot of raiding experience, in 10's and 25's, in multiple games.

Came back mid Jan, after couple years away running Rift, SWTOR, Raided Since beginning of Lich King, and was in raiding guilds through Rift (played rift through Hammerknell) and SWTOR (cleared all endgame content in 1st 2 months of launch, including hard modes).
Geared as much as I can be in month and a half I have been back (Ilv 476, will be higher this week after replacing another blue) through LFR. I find myself in the unfortunate sweet spot, where most guild that need someone, are past where I am at gear wise, and/or getting set up for 5.2.

Looking for a place to call home, a team that needs mature, quality players, and some peeps to go knock some crap around with and have some fun. Willing to server transfer if it means an opportunity to raid

Wow armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Drenden/Sugarfoot/simple
Battletag: sugar#1538