The Second Wind Nerf

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
01/31/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Quint
big tears mean bigger buffs.

Is that the mage secret for staying OP?
01/31/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Quint
yes and we learned it from watching you.

No nerfs will keep us from killing bg hero ARCANE mages though so I guess we luck out.
01/31/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Quint
if only you could kill me.

Arcane mages are trivial so no big deal. Just because you watched an abni vid doesn't mean anyone can do it.
01/31/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Quint

That's funny considering mages have been one of the best pvp classes since forever. And any nerfs they get are cried about until they're reverted.

You's a funny guy.
01/31/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Malfurios

That's funny considering mages have been one of the best pvp classes since forever. And any nerfs they get are cried about until they're reverted.

You's a funny guy.

Well obviously it isn't okay now because warriors are decent.
01/31/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Quint
good enough to kick a warriors butt.

You would need to be seriously handicapped to die to arcane as ANY warrior spec atm.
01/31/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Quint
then why do i keep killing you all.

If you have no problem killing warriors, why are you trolling?

That's pretty much only done by people who consistantly get owned by a class. Your motives are suspect.
Heh, know what's pretty funny?

BM hunters kick both of your asses. This class has been broken since Vanilla. Welcome to the top tiers, scrubs.
01/31/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Quint
i think you all need to cry some more.

I think you need to quit !@#$posting.
01/31/2013 09:14 PMPosted by Malfurios

If you have no problem killing warriors, why are you trolling?

That's pretty much only done by people who consistantly get owned by a class. Your motives are suspect.

That would be considered griefing, which you probably do. Not trolling.
01/31/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Quint

Sadly killing random bads doesn't qualify as all.
Heh, know what's pretty funny?

BM hunters kick both of your asses. This class has been broken since Vanilla. Welcome to the top tiers, scrubs.

Hunter? Isn't it that class that I consistently kill when they try me 1v1? Rofl.
01/31/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Teheggman
That would be considered griefing, which you probably do. Not trolling.

Nope, I have no need to visit other forums and trash talk in an attempt to make my pathetic life somewhat more meaningful. Apperantly you and the mage do though, I'm sorry for you.
CG said they are reverting the second wind heal while sunned. He said this was because of top player pvp feedback and all the other warrior nerfs. he said this on the 30th regardless of the "patch notes". The patch notes aren't official live ones anyway.
What GC didnt mention was that the large community of handicapped wow players who could only do well with something as OP as Second Wind complained so badly that to protect themselves from possible discrimination law suits they reverted it.