[H] Looking for a heavy RP guild.

Wyrmrest Accord
Hi. My name's not Morassii, but I play one on the internet. He's a Light-wielding Troll who talks with mushmouth and is constantly partaking in special 'herbs' for his 'head'. He's a fun character to play, which is why despite running a guild on Alliance side, I can't bring myself to faction change him. He's just too much fun!

So what I'm looking for is simple: An active heavy RP guild where I can join up and be a casual member. Preferably, one that operates at night. I will make events when I can, but I'll be very open about my Alliance guild's schedule when it conflicts.

Feel free to contact me in-game if you see me on. I'll try to bump this whenever I log onto Mo'.

Thanks.
A good, fun roleplayer. Someone please give him a good home!
You're welcome to check us out. We run a trade centric and crime oriented guild, but we're casual. It goes in stages, sometimes we're heavily into the rp we're doing, others we're being more casual about things. Typically we RP alot though.

Our website is blackmarketcartel.enjin.com, and feel free to whisper me in game anytime.
Bump.
What type of RP guild are you looking for? One that casually meets up and does some bar RP? Or maybe a guild that runs a bar? Troll only? Darker-themed? Elvish house that except other races? Tribal-warrior themed? I know quite a few guilds, and can give you some suggestions based on what you are interested in.
02/15/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Skrend
What type of RP guild are you looking for? One that casually meets up and does some bar RP? Or maybe a guild that runs a bar? Troll only? Darker-themed? Elvish house that except other races? Tribal-warrior themed? I know quite a few guilds, and can give you some suggestions based on what you are interested in.

Something fun and light hearted, but with a storyline. It doesn't have to be a super series guild to have a storyline, nor does the storyline have to be too involved. Just something I can latch onto and become a part of.

But no, nothing troll-exclusive or dark or war driven. Light hearted adventures is more my speed.
Well I'd check out <The Shady Raven> They are very light hearted, tavern based, and I believe they do a lot of adventure stuff together. Very nice people. I'll try to think of a few other guilds, but that's the first that comes to mind as of right now.
Well I'd check out <The Shady Raven> They are very light hearted, tavern based, and I believe they do a lot of adventure stuff together. Very nice people. I'll try to think of a few other guilds, but that's the first that comes to mind as of right now.

Hey, thanks a lot!