Origin of your rogue's name

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
Super Black Man translated to how it would sound if a person with a japanese accent would say it.
Often times this is how you'll find me.
In Cherokee mythology, Selu was the First Woman and goddess of the corn. (Her name literally means "maize" or "corn" in the Cherokee language.) Selu was killed by her twin sons, who feared her power; but with her dying instructions she taught them to plant and farm corn, so that her spirit was resurrected with each harvest.
A small town in the middle of nowhere I drove through once.
My name = the word Backstabber spelled backwards. I used to play this online text based gamed called Ambar: War of the Elementals back in when I was in high school. I remember reading a post on their forums from a poster who went by the name of Rebbats_Kcab. I did not realize that his name was backstabber spelled backwards at the time until another poster pointed it out. So impressed by the cleverness of his naming that I copied his forum name when I made this character, some 5-6 years later.
because it means im cool and capital letters. unless trade chat has lied to me
i like latin
I like to sap and...
I was listening to the radio when I made my Rogue back in Vanilla, and they started playing Elvis's a little less conversation while I was making my Rogue, I started thinking Elvis...Elf...Elfis, thus my name was created.
I love rain

I also discovered this website http://www.rainymood.com/ about a week after I made my name
During the BC beta, ran across a couple screenshots of this guy:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=21801

Being the insanely creative person that I am, I lopped off the apostrophe and the last three letters.
Whisper A'daire from Batman comics

Formerly an agent for the late Ra's al Ghul, A ninja, who takes down international conspiracies and major supervillains while making it up as she goes along. She took a serum that grants her immortality.
because rogues do it from behind and cause only 1 kinda pain.
Random collection of consonants with vowels inserted and extra consonants deleted.
Also if you say it in a whiny voice it sounds like Killed-ya-again.
Mine was from the randomizer but it was all weird, was something like Xyleirasjfdjgjdgdj, haha. But I was like no just plain Xyleira sounds better. Plus I love when people just call me Xy for short in the game.
Random collection of consonants with vowels inserted and extra consonants deleted.
Also if you say it in a whiny voice it sounds like Killed-ya-again.

I always thought your name was related to Kil'jaeden. O.o
Knights of the Old Republic 1... Revan. heh
02/06/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Knocrogue
I always thought your name was related to Kil'jaeden. O.o

Yeah people think that.
It's funny it's actually part of the reason I got into WoW.
I played a bunch of other mmorpg's and people kept asking me if I played WoW.
The constant questioning made me think...."What's this thing people keep thinking I know about?"
And shortly after, I was hooked for life on the crack that is World of Warcraft.
02/06/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Sapandfapfap
I like to sap and...

I LOLed.