topic chatter chatter topic

Baelgun
What to say what to do ..... make more noise!

Sooooo ... guess who's getting a US tax refund this year?

-> this guy <-

:D

Anyone else come out a winner?
<---this guy.. and attempting to throw it in savings this time >_< lol
I dunno about a U.S. Tax return... but im getting something. Most likely funded by China

I know the feeling ... paid off my last CC with this one and got to save some too THIS TIME! lol

02/10/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Firepwnz
I dunno about a U.S. Tax return... but im getting something. Most likely funded by China

Don't get me started on that one >.<

I know the feeling ... paid off my last CC with this one and got to save some too THIS TIME! lol

02/10/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Firepwnz

i almost paid off one of my CC's with my return... then had it savings for a mere hours before i said !@#$ it and bought new things for my car >_<

i almost paid off one of my CC's with my return... then had it savings for a mere hours before i said !@#$ it and bought new things for my car >_<

Sounds like me. Im not used to having money god dammit!!
I know the feeling. My genetic makeup has a 'G'-man link .... I spend my money and when I'm done with that, I spend what I can of yours too before you figure out what happened :P

Sounds like me. Im not used to having money god dammit!!

lol exactly!