My existence or the remark? Both are true... Alteracian(sp?) :o
Good Afternoon, Moon Guard!
02/02/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Allebrom
Blasphemy!

Nay, I deny both! :P
02/02/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Allebrom

I've always been fond of just Alteraci, preferably coupled with dog.
Everen! I will be at the meeting tonight! Worry not!
This is a pretty cool guild!
02/02/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Tronei
This is a pretty cool guild!

Awwwe.. sanks!
Return to the top good forum!
Welcome to the loving embrace of the laws.
/welcomed
Good day for recruitment!
Bump
Bumps..
To the top!
02/03/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Sylencre
*Cough cough* Way to just copy half of Blade of Greymane's recruitment post. *More coughing*

I noticed this as well...While I wish your guild success (Been waiting for an Alterac guild to surface for quite sometime now.) it's a bit jarringly obvious half of this was infact copy and pasted from my own post >.>.
02/03/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Berenal
*Cough cough* Way to just copy half of Blade of Greymane's recruitment post. *More coughing*

I noticed this as well...While I wish your guild success (Been waiting for an Alterac guild to surface for quite sometime now.) it's a bit jarringly obvious half of this was infact copy and pasted from my own post >.>.

This seems a bit disingenuous considering you took liberally from the Northern Accord for your Bulwark. Wouldn't it be better to leave well enough alone rather than appear the hypocrite?"

This seems a bit disingenuous considering you took liberally from the Northern Accord for your Bulwark. Wouldn't it be better to leave well enough alone rather than appear the hypocrite?"

I've said time and time again that's not what happened, and that multi-guild alliances always have similarities, no one person has the right to lay claim to the prospect of a multi guild alliance. I didn't copy and paste any of the Northern Accord. Regardless I'm not going to argue this and derail someone's recruitment thread.