What's missing in Archaeology?

Professions
Hi, I have leveled the Archaeology profession up all the way to 600, which in it's own way is fun, and helps a lot when I am trying to get more gold (Have the Fossil Mount and pet, and on the way to the Pterodactyl hatching).

But I am confused about something, when you open the Archaeology tab up, and check out the sorts of races you can dig up, with the icons from all the races, there's a faded out icon that I cannot figure what it is or where it is. It's right before the Pandaren one, and after the Vrykul race. What is that one? I checked some sites but there's no mention of it.

I know I got Panderen, Mogu, Vrykul, Dreanei, Night Elf, Orc, Troll, Fossil and any others I just missed, but I don't know what the faded race icon is? Kinda looks like a Panda in a way, in a straw hat but that's just what it looks like, does anyone know what I am talking about? How can I get the race uncovered and dig for it's artifacts?
dwarf, thats the one you missed
02/02/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Sornarty
dwarf, thats the one you missed

hm.. there's 12 boxes and only 11 races. I have dwarves and I have that faded icon as well. The ones I have are:

Dwarf, Draenei, Fossil, Night Elf, Nerubian, Orc, Tol'vir, Troll, Vrykul, Pandaren, and Mogu.
No, I have Dwarf, that's not the faded out one, I have all the others that Fatdog just mentioned, but there's a faded icon between Vrykul and Pandaren that I do not get what it is? How do I unlock it?

Edit: Had another look around, it seems this answers the question: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/817722-Question-about-Archaeology

Mhm, seems pointless to put it there, and it's kinda annoying just sitting there to be honest, guess we will have to see what happens.
Probably mantid, which is apparently coming in 5.2.
Oh, I could see it being a mantid, I hope so because the faded out one is a bit annoying.
The faded out one has been there since Archaeology was introduced. I think the icon was a place holder for a race that ended up not being added. But the place holder stayed.