[RP Bounty] Sanguine Legion

Emerald Dream
02/05/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Averalis
You'll have to catch me first! *camouflages into the wilderness*

Hunting single Elfs alone in the forest??

Yeah, thats my foreplay
02/05/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Bronkk
You'll have to catch me first! *camouflages into the wilderness*

Hunting single Elfs alone in the forest??

Yeah, thats my foreplay

And I'll file that under too much information.
I have yet to hear about any one actually collecting on us. I've had four attempts on myself over the last few days, raise the bounty or bring more people IMO.

Hanzo, you should also tell us which coward asked you to post this on their behalf, we're aware this isn't actually your bounty.
02/06/2013 07:04 AMPosted by Briggo
Hanzo, you should also tell us which coward asked you to post this on their behalf, we're aware this isn't actually your bounty

^

(( Btw had the Battlehammer raid on SMC last night got me like 3 times while I was trying to pick off the stragglers in my pitiful one rogue defense. Might want to send their GM a sum and tell them to throw it in the gbank xD ))
I don't think an entire battlehammer raid taking down one rogue should count.

besides, Vhi could have taken them all: he must have had a stubbed toe, upset stomach, eyelash in his eye... some thing distracting to that nature.
A raven arrives to the Black Rose Manor carrying a leather parchment

http://imgur.com/a/qC5iA

After a quick reading, Gibzz chuckles and sprints to his master.

M'Lord, we have seven confirmed kills. Should we send the gold?

Let me look at it - replies the human.

*laughs loud* Pay them... charge our costumer the normal 15% fee. Keep the bounty open.
*Volkan Mavz rises from his hunched, feasting position after making a snack out of a small,
black-feathered bird. He coughs up small scraps of parchment into his hands and unfolds them*

Bah, I have no idea what this says, too much blood and muck.

*He tosses the paper aside and continues on his way.*
*Volkan Mavz rises from his hunched, feasting position after making a snack out of a small,
black-feathered bird. He coughs up small scraps of parchment into his hands and unfolds them*

Bah, I have no idea what this says, too much blood and muck.

*He tosses the paper aside and continues on his way.*

(( I lol'd xD))
Hanzo, you should also tell us which coward asked you to post this on their behalf, we're aware this isn't actually your bounty.

Master Briggo, as you must understand the Black Rose signs a non disclosure agreement with their costumers, reason why we cant share names.

I must add that you already address one of the main reasons our costumer requested our services.

Best regards,

Hanzo
Dammit Mavz! stop eating my ravens!
Bounty closed.

More than 5,000.00 golds paid to several Black Rose Agents.

-Hanzo
Bounty closed.

More than 5,000.00 golds paid to several Black Rose Agents.

-Hanzo

Btw, many of those screenies are pre-bounty.
I just saw those screenshots. most of them are pre-bounty.

In fact we've only had like... ....two(?) people die during the bounty. Three if you include redblueblurr but we booted him for that crap. That couldn't be more than 1k it's only been a few days and you can count the regulars online with one hand.

many of those are very old... there's only one up of me, and it took three guys and it happened over a month ago-- people got paid for that?
I just saw those screenshots. most of them are pre-bounty.

In fact we've only had like... ....two(?) people die during the bounty. Three if you include redblueblurr but we booted him for that crap. That couldn't be more than 1k it's only been a few days and you can count the regulars online with one hand.

many of those are very old... there's only one up of me, and it took three guys and it happened over a month ago-- people got paid for that?

^ Can I ask why people are getting paid for screen shots that were taken pre-bounty?
Could Sha-Man kill himself to get money and be dead until it shows up in the mail.... Then! Self rez and take the gold from the mail box!?

ooc: correction, it only took one.
and about 3 of those are old from senleon, i dont know about all the others but ya

((There was actually a long standing bounty while I was still in KOTE on you guys. Biggest thing I miss from there is the Black Rose, they can and will strike at you when it's the worst possible time for you. Keep it up Hanzo ole buddy!))
Dear All

The Black Rose bounties go live when we already have a good amount of confirmed kills on the targets. Main reason of going live is to promote and recruit more agents (non Kote) to our ranks.

Regards,
-Hanzo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc:

Xanathal, once Black Rose, Back Rose for live.
kingship has to contract out their pvp because they cant kill anything themselves without a 40man raid