Music Identification - Need Help Please :)

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Hello all!

Being going through my music archives and found a piece of music that I have no idea on who the artist is or what the track name is.

Is there a clever music aficionado that likes a challenge? I've uploaded it to Soundcloud. Please let me know if you can't listen to it or w/e.

https://soundcloud.com/#arrowrend/31-1

Please post your answer below :)

Ta muchly!
Hmm, love to help but there's absolutely nothing to go on there. Listened to that loop a bunch of times and the only lyrics I can identify are:

"I......"
"I just keep on....." something
"I get it" (?)
"There's no one else that's going to take your place...."

You'll need to perhaps come up with the name of that promo CD, the approximate time it was released or at least which retailer.

I love trying to track down samples and unknown tracks like this, but you've got me stumped.
Ha! I got a lead. Will post more in a minute.

Edit: The song you are looking for is called Lovin' You by Poker Pets featuring Nate James. It was out on Positiva records, and was released in 2004. Call it house or electro house.

Searching www.discogs.com, it seems there are many remixes, but the clip you posted is made up of loops from the Original Mix.

Thing went out of print years ago, and was never released here. Your best bet to actually get this song is to pick up a used vinyl or CD copy off eBay. There is a decent mix on Youtube you could rip, but it's not the original. All of the other mixes, including the original, have been blocked in the US on copyright grounds. Which means that if you use a proxy, you might be able to get around that. But don't ask me how to do that ;) Certainly not here.

And yeah, this is how I found it. Googled "electro house i just keep on take your place".

Cheers =)
If you have a smartphone, download an app called Shazam. The app will listen to the song and then tell you the info about it.
02/13/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Saepio
If you have a smartphone, download an app called Shazam. The app will listen to the song and then tell you the info about it.

Yeah, but music ID services really only work for pop. They're not going to identify a house song from ten years ago that is out of print, was pressed only in Europe, and probably sold less than 5,000 copies.

And in any case:

02/11/2013 05:21 AMPosted by Breakbeat
The song you are looking for is called Lovin' You by Poker Pets featuring Nate James. It was out on Positiva records, and was released in 2004.