Remove Gnaw & Leap from the Unholy pets GCD.

Death Knight
Gnaw and Leap shouldn't be on the pets gcd in unholy spec. Gnaw is unresponsive and just plain unreliable and this is due to being on the gcd. It actually feels laggy, like using a spell in aion. Having seriously played hunter and warlock in the past, use of this pets abilities is just broken and unreliable.
It's not because it's in the gcd... It's because u use claw on auto, if u don't have enough energy it won't go off
yes, both the energy cost of gnaw and being on gcd is the issue. Of course I keep the pets auto claw on. It shouldn't have to be right clicked off and /cast claw shouldn't need to be macroed into every one of my abilities. for god sake man do you not see the brokenness.
02/05/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Fluidzs
yes, both the energy cost of gnaw and being on gcd is the issue. Of course I keep the pets auto claw on. It shouldn't have to be right clicked off and /cast claw shouldn't need to be macroed into every one of my abilities. for god sake man do you not see the brokenness.

Unholy is harder to play than frost. Managing the pet's energy is one aspect of that. And you don't just macro it into every ability. Back when I bothered with unholy I had it on it's own keybind, sort of like heroic strike. Some ability I could push that wasn't on my GCD.
I would like this change. :)