Freese's Gold Challenge Mode Sale

Area 52
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Well. Just made a post about looking for one of these runs, HMU when you get a chance to freese, I added your battletag in game aswell, Thanks!
interested in purchasing gold challenge modes, have added you on battletag, hope to hear from yall soon thank you.
Im looking to buy, i have added you
Freese...i find the price is a little high for something that can be accomplished by an average group. How did you come to determine this price?
Freese...i find the price is a little high for something that can be accomplished by an average group. How did you come to determine this price?

As with any service for something that can be completed by the "average" person, you are paying for our time, skill, experience, and knowledge of the strategies. Sure, you'll be able to get a group of "average" players together to do all 9, but our runs only take 2-3 hours (the fastest being 2 hours and 10 minutes), thus saving buyers the hassle of getting a reliable group to spend several hours together learning and executing the strats.

For interested buyers: I currently have slots open for April 19 and 20. We've been doing 2 to 3 runs per weekend since the end of February, so I can guarantee that you will be satisfied with your Challenge Mode experience.
sooo how much will 50 bucks get me?
Streaming our two sale runs tonight if you want to see how these operate:

www.twitch.tv/freese
Stream is up currently for all those lonely nerds, such as myself, who have nothing better to do on a Friday night.
100% happy costumer here! got them done in 2 hrs! they know what they are doing and i highly highly recommend them!
230k dam dude if only i could afford it.
I added you guys. looking into this, I already have 2 golds. wanted to know how much the other 7 would be
Come get your Gold today!!! :D
Wish this was something to be found on the Ally side :(

look, it's one of them.
I'm trying to get hold of you guys in game. When are you normally online?
Really efficient and skilled crew. Thanks so much for helping me with that last one I needed!
is it horde only? and is the price still 230k also wanted to know if you would take cash over in game gold?
is it horde only? and is the price still 230k also wanted to know if you would take cash over in game gold?

Sorry, we do not sell to Alliance. :(

Looking for two buyers for May 3rd and May 4th.
Looking for a buyer for Tuesday, April 23rd right after our main raid (so we would start around 12 est). Let me know if interested