Freese's Gold Challenge Mode Sale

Area 52
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Currently have several openings for the next few weeks as we are increasing the amount of sales that we do per week to meet demand. We are trusted sellers who will show you the utmost respect and make sure that your CM clear is a fun, efficient, and enjoyable experience. The following dates/times are open:

Friday, April 26 at 10:30 EST
Saturday, April 27 at 10:30 EST
Tuesday, April 30 at 12:00 EST
Saturday, May 4 at 8:00 EST and 10:30 EST
See the above post. Looking for more interested buyers!
Currently looking for a buyer for Saturday, May 4th at ~10:30 EST.
Ran with them , pretty good group well coordinated, friendly , if you need anyone i highly suggest them!
i am very interested in the may 4th run add me dumdum209#1545
Ran with these guys this evening. Very enjoyable experience. Highly recommended. :)
Ran with these guys this evening. Very enjoyable experience. Highly recommended. :)

Thanks!

Looking for two buyers for Friday, May 10 at 8:00 EST and 10:40 EST. Add me on Battletag #Freese1183
Still looking for two buyers for this Friday, May 10.
10:30 Friday slot has been filled. Looking for a buyer for 8 EST this Friday.
Bumping for dixoncider
Will there be a tuesday run?
Looking for buyers for 12:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday and Thursday (May 15 and 16). We would start right after Refined's main raid. Add me to Battletag if interested: Freese#1183
Oh yea, buyers MUST have completed all of the instances on heroic before entering the Challenge Mode.
Looking for a few buyers this weekend for May 25 (Saturday) and May 26th (Sunday)

Add me to BattleTag: Freese#1183
Still looking for weekend buyers
Still looking for weekend buyers
gz on realm first freesey.
Anyone have 230k gold I can... borrow? :)
Anyone have 230k gold I can... borrow? :)

Let me know if you get dat gold ;)
bump for great justice