LF Raiding Guild

Hyjal
Hey there, just dropping by to find a guild that has decent progression for normals/heroics, i have 16/16 experience in normals and 0/16 exp in heroics(Hoping to get some heroic experience in there), currently sitting at 488 Ilvl Windwalker Spec and am at 467ilvl mist weaver off spec(being built atm).

Further info about me:
-Quick Learner
-Able to come to most raid times (lots of free time there, mainly after 1pm server on weekdays and anytime on weekends.)
-Dedicated Raider

P:S Please input raid times, current progression in to the topic replies.

Battletag: Tidal#1911
Keep in touch man.

Bere#1120
Hey hey there. Minions Inc is currently recruiting for DPS classes for our 25m raid. We're 15/16N and 1/16H overall (13/16N, 1/16H 25m). Right now, we're getting our feet wet in heroic MSV, as well as raiding actively in HoF and ToES.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 6:00pm server to 9:30pm server for 25m, with an optional cleanup 10m on Sunday starting at 6:00pm.

Just as an overview, we've been around since 2004, have had the same GM since the game started, and most of us officers have been in the guild for at least 3+ years. Safe to say, we are a tight-knit group that is low on drama, high on the social aspect of WoW (we're also a very forum-centric guild), and srs bsns when it comes to raid time.

I took the liberty of adding you on battlenet. If you're interested, give me a shout out. You can also go to minionsinc.com for more information!