DK Soloing

Death Knight
So I heard DK soloing is the best, and with the recent patch alot of the bosses don't use certain abilities anymore if someone is soloing, thus making it easier. So quick question, how much of BT,SSC, and Sunwell can a Blood DK solo now?
02/05/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Ruthlèss
BT

All of it, quite easily.

SSC

I've never attempted Vashj, but I imagine she'd be problematic because of mechanics. The rest is incredibly easily.

Sunwell

First boss requires at least two people - you can't get it down. I've heard you can bug your way past it though. Can't think of anything else in there that would cause problems.
Thank you very much.
02/05/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Solution
BT

All of it, quite easily.

SSC

I've never attempted Vashj, but I imagine she'd be problematic because of mechanics. The rest is incredibly easily.

Sunwell

First boss requires at least two people - you can't get it down. I've heard you can bug your way past it though. Can't think of anything else in there that would cause problems.

You can just walk past the first boss of Sunwell...
Can you? I've never tried as I don't really like the look of most of the gear in there aside from the 1H sword that drops off the first boss.

Well that then.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6036454104

Allow me to shamelessly plug my DK guide to soloring raids. These days I'm clearing Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent.
Sunwell

First boss requires at least two people - you can't get it down. I've heard you can bug your way past it though. Can't think of anything else in there that would cause problems.[/quote]

Solo'd as a Enh Shaman. I don't think it'd be harder on a DK...

Just did it, yeah it's annoying when she starts hitting harder because those damn elementals but once you get those 4 cores into the sockets man it's a breeze. Lowest I went to was 220k hp because she stuns you and it deals some damage. AMS and Death's Advance are your friends here. Also be aware if you don't make it to the Tainted Elementals fast enough they will despawn. You MUST use the cores as you get them or else the next Tainted won't drop a core.
Oh, the cores don't immobilize you anymore. Nifty.
Oh, the cores don't immobilize you anymore. Nifty.

Nope still a pretty annoying fight though lol.
imo warr is best soloing class because second wind is op as !@#$
02/06/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Xillia

Right up until you run into a boss that reduces healing taken.
Has been my favorite WoW thread to date since it's inception. Thank you honestly for your work.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6036454104

Allow me to shamelessly plug my DK guide to soloring raids. These days I'm clearing Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent.

Also, since I'm posting in a DK solo thread.. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MIONE!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mionelol/videos?view=0

Chick even soloed LK at 85 and Has taken down Brewery on Challenge Mode.
Just solo'd OS 3D 10 man, probably thanks to KM and Oblit crits but i did it :)

You can literally walk around the first boss. Also he's bugged in that even with 2 people, sometimes people won't get ported and you're stuck in there with a 1hp boss. really annoying. Hug the rim and you can get around the boss.
02/06/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Xillia

Nope. Not even the most skilled and best geared Warrior in the world can solo Deathwing or MoP Heroics, let alone Challenge Modes, yet i've seen Blood DKs do it. Any mob that can do 15k+ DPS can kill even a stam stacking Prot Warrior with Second Wind.