I feel bad...

Frostmourne
Take your own advice, and share it with your friend. Real people with real lives play this game, have respect that some individuals use this game as an avenue to escape the difficulties of life. If your girlfriend insists on displaying his masculine prowess by posting a photo on the forums detailing the hardships of a guys life and then joking about killing his wife, then expect the community to criticise everything.

You idiot.
I'd take being a tool that jumps to conclusions over being a mouth breathing illiterate cretin any day.
What ever you need to get through that thing called life
Why is this little rogue so angry anyway, he wasn't even the OP?
Angry eh? Was just having a conversation on the forums who's angry?

Then again why do you even care to begin with lol
Is this like that high school hierarchy where the person who cares the least about everything is therefore the coolest?
02/07/2013 03:18 AMPosted by Mintii
Is this like that high school hierarchy where the person who cares the least about everything is therefore the coolest?

No idea you tell me?

My curiosity got the better of me apologises. 1000 pardons.
02/07/2013 03:22 AMPosted by Xmilitary

No idea you tell me?

You ask too many questions, that's pretty uncool.
02/07/2013 03:31 AMPosted by Mintii

No idea you tell me?

You ask too many questions, that's pretty uncool.

I know right , guess for me not to be a " little rogue" I need to level this alt to 90 and get a massive achievement score so I can fit in with all the cool kids.

Again 1000 pardons apologises.
I'm totally baffled by this thread.

On the plus side - I have vodka.

mmm vodka..........I like vodka.

Lets have a vodka party, now the $$ for the ticket to Western Australia.
gotta get some $$

mmm vodka..........I like vodka.

Lets have a vodka party, now the $$ for the ticket to Western Australia.
gotta get some $$

I'll buy the ticket to WA, but what do I get in return?
02/07/2013 03:37 AMPosted by Xmilitary
I know right , guess for me not to be a " little rogue" I need to level this alt to 90 and get a massive achievement score so I can fit in with all the cool kids.

I didn't call you little. But I think little things are cute, you must be a super cutie patootie.

I'll buy the ticket to WA, but what do I get in return?

The opportunity to earn $1,000-$5,000 per day.

shoosh adults are talking now

LoL "Adults" to have to refer to yourself as one just make's it more obvious you are not.

Didn't your mum tell you its rude to butt into peoples conversations.

^

Shoosh you look like a real loser now.