Will you be playing Ret next season?

Paladin
With the opening up of Tyrannical gear for Honor, do you think as many people will be playing Ret next season?

I feel like part of the reason that a number of people play Ret still this season is because switching midseason is really not an option with the way gearing up works. Next season, players won't be trapped into a spec they are unhappy with like they are this season.

Personally, I will continue to play Ret. What do my fellow Paladins say?
no way we are already the worst melee class and we are getting nerfed nope its bm hunter for me
02/04/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Alexthedude
no way we are already the worst melee class and we are getting nerfed nope its bm hunter for me

You seem to be completely unaware of what is actually in 5.2 for ret.
I will be playing the !@#$ out of my paladin again in 5.2.
It is looking good!
02/04/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Alexthedude

If by "nerfed" you mean buffed, and by "worst melee class" you mean enhance shamans... Then yes I agree.
02/04/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Sevën

If by "nerfed" you mean buffed, and by "worst melee class" you mean enhance shamans... Then yes I agree.

I have to disagree.
At least in arena enhance has a few decent comps, rets have one decent and one average.. But all in all they're pretty terrible.

Next season though.. I have faith that ret will be back.
havnt been following patch notes, what is happening to ret?
Ya, i'll be Ret, I suffered through 5.1. and why stop right when im getting a heal buff?

FYI, Flash of Light on PTR is healing for 60k noncrit in Tyrannical gear =)
Yea, I will. Ret should be better in arena next season.
After 5.1 nerf i was killing almost every class i pvped with 5.1 nerf, so i'm looking forward to 5.2
I can wait for 5.2. Our self healing is my only compliant about the class now. With that getting fixed i think ret is going to be a good place next season