Story Forum Community Lounge 53

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
That feeling when you run Malygos for Hailstorm and get Reins of the Azure Drake instead.
02/04/2013 06:36 AMPosted by Rhonwen
Don't tell the dwarves.

only warriors have true beards

it is a fact of life

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981608720?page=1
Mooooorning!
Patriots suck. The Bears could beat them.

Yeah sure we did. Just keep believing that Rufin.

I will because I read the Navy Seal's book.
And btw I specifically remember from the documentary I saw it from that they were forced to kill Bin Laden when he came out armed. If he came out unarmed then we would be forced to take him alive. And then there would be this whole large legal controversy over who would end up trying him and where. I mean really though, the US wasn't his only enemy, we were likely his biggest though.
That feeling when you run Malygos for Hailstorm and get Reins of the Azure Drake instead.

Diaf.

>.<

Lucky bast***!
No more talk about Bin Laden and his death, it's freaking disgusting that they made a movie out of it. This is not the kind of thing to broadcast about, I don't care that he was one of Americas most wanted criminals.

So moving on, Family Drama is starting to drive me insane.

Edit: WOOT My Tax return came, time to order a new computer.

I'm so freaked.

I'm so freaked.

And transfer to WrA? I told Natianna that you were thinking of transferring, she's excited, she likes you.

So I finished my University application. That's just a load off my mind.
Accidently ported myself to the Dalaran Crater and almost died. Ran into some Rpers though, so I joined in the RP.

I'm so freaked.

And transfer to WrA? I told Natianna that you were thinking of transferring, she's excited, she likes you.

So I finished my University application. That's just a load off my mind.

Yea, I plan to just transfer Haely, Lerwen and Tezai for now. Kind of want to transfer my Paladins because she has herbalism and inscription but not sure. I mean $100 bucks is my max to transfer.

Ah I hated those applications, it didn't help that High Schools just shove them down your throat along side my family so I got overwhelmed.
I would transfer your scribe. You would be very useful to me with a Scribe here, since mine is still Horde. >.<

I want to level a Warlock.
I would transfer your scribe. You would be very useful to me with a Scribe here, since mine is still Horde. >.<

I want to level a Warlock.

I could probably level a scribe pretty easy though, I'm like an herb magnet honestly.

I got all the herbs for leveling Alchemy in like 2 hours for Haely.

Just have 0 desire to play my Paladin, which is sad, but I don't like her anymore and sort of regret making her. I made her back in Wrath because I kind of got into Paladin Lore and fighting against the Undead so on so forth. I'd probably be able to delete her and not feel anything.
I could probably level a scribe pretty easy though, I'm like an herb magnet honestly.

I got all the herbs for leveling Alchemy in like 2 hours for Haely.

Just have 0 desire to play my Paladin, which is sad, but I don't like her anymore and sort of regret making her. I made her back in Wrath because I kind of got into Paladin Lore and fighting against the Undead so on so forth. I'd probably be able to delete her and not feel anything.

That's how I feel about my pally. I'll probably make the Warlock a scribe if I go through with making her.
No more talk about Bin Laden and his death, it's freaking disgusting that they made a movie out of it. This is not the kind of thing to broadcast about, I don't care that he was one of Americas most wanted criminals.
What's wrong with talking about Bin Laden? Overall he was one of America's most hated enemies, and the only people that would be offended by talking about Bin Laden's death would be people not from the US and would be opposed to the US anyways. Why Haely? Do you not want to talk about the subject because you're secretly a Muslim spy who secretly reveres Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda?
***You can Ignore this if you wish*****

This place is my place to vent, so you can ignore this if you want I just need to vent in some way besides talking to my dad and all he says is "Go apply at place". I mean NO SHI*!

I really hate my job, ever since manager quit everyone is maxed on hours and being extremely short handed so were extremely busy and barely getting stuff done.

You know what I did today before I went to work?

I cried for about 5 minutes while taking a shower because I knew it was going to be busy and we would be overwhelmed, and I knew the store would have barely any bread or prep.

I know we will eventually get another manager, but then everyone has to be retrained plus were getting a drive thru in April, they are completely redoing the store and I'm not sure I could go through with it.

I just wish the places I applied would freaking hire me already, I could get a job at the local school kitchens as a sub but I really don't want to do that because the hours are like less than 20 a week and only minimum wage, which is 7.35.

This crap sucks.
02/04/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Vynathlon
What's wrong with talking about Bin Laden? Overall he was one of America's most hated enemies, and the only people that would be offended by talking about Bin Laden's death would be people not from the US and would be opposed to the US anyways. Why Haely? Do you not want to talk about the subject because you're secretly a Muslim spy who secretly reveres Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda?

That, or he, like myself, just don't care about America's problems, and "victories".
02/04/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Vynathlon

It's not Story Forum Lounge talk.

He was a terrible person but I still think it's freaking disgusting that the media is publishing books and movies about this mission to kill him.

WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT IT ANYMORE!

Edit: If you talk about it or respond to this post about it I will be reporting your post, it's harsh but it's not a good topic. If you and Rufin want to discuss it do it on live or Facebook.