HCT 5: Should I gem for Armor Pen?

Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done.

So many wipes to derps D:

grats :>
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done.

So many wipes to derps D:

I had a hunch you would get it that night. Had a hard time sleeping. I knew you would run upstairs as soon as it died. Grats sweety <3

Damn, I'm a day late. Britta'd it.

Well put :)

02/08/2013 06:06 AMPosted by Aertea
Finally downed Amber Shaper this week, after 2 other full nights of attempts

Grats! Just keep saying "1 for him 2 for you" (press 1 to interrupt the monstrosity, 2 to interrupt yourself).
And make sure EVERYONE has DBM. It counts down your own explosion so you know when it's coming. Also alerts when to interrupt monstrosity. Just do what it says on the screen. Believe me, we've had many derps on this in both normal and heroic (you'd think they would have it down by time you get to heroic...nope).
02/08/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Bándet
Ermm.. What is with your boots?

I ONLY kept the boots and weapons >.< http://oi50.tinypic.com/352owh1.jpg
Wonder if they would restore it after 2 years xD
ps: bigger void storage please!
02/08/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Bright

CAN I PLX HAVE SOME GOLDZ KAY THX
02/08/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Strlder

CAN I PLX HAVE SOME GOLDZ KAY THX

Go run LFR, I hear every boss is worth approximately 28.5 gold.
CROOKLYN

Omg. There is ANOTHER with this transmog.

Lets secretly start a secret society of super secretive secret people who keep secrets.

OH GOSH I WASN'T SECRETIVE ENOUGH, DON'T ASSASSINATE ME!

Ermm.. What is with your boots?

i am wearing these boots because the vicious one is ugly AF

you should invest in the level 30 something green belt i have i think it matches the set perfectly
I may be behind the curve here, but...

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94523-bad-juju

Voodoo gnomes!
Reading through this gives me so much of a nostalgia buzz and a reminder of the joys of raiding. Miss those days of the people you know will ALWAYS do mechanics wrong, no matter how many times you tell them how and when to do it.
So I finally told off the jerk in my raid team. He was making these comments about how DKs are face roll, blah blah, almost as easy as hunters blah blah. I pointed out that he rags on basically every class that he doesn't play as being too easy. He claimed he only plays hard classes (he plays a monk, used to play warrior). He made more condescending remarks, so I basically told him that he was a condescending, arrogant jerk who didn't know what he was talking about. I spoke to him like he was 5 and called him sweet heart repeatedly (basically how he talks to us all the time). He got super quiet after that.
02/08/2013 09:40 PMPosted by Sneakys
So I finally told off the jerk in my raid team. He was making these comments about how DKs are face roll, blah blah, almost as easy as hunters blah blah. I pointed out that he rags on basically every class that he doesn't play as being too easy. He claimed he only plays hard classes (he plays a monk, used to play warrior). He made more condescending remarks, so I basically told him that he was a condescending, arrogant jerk who didn't know what he was talking about. I spoke to him like he was 5 and called him sweet heart repeatedly (basically how he talks to us all the time). He got super quiet after that.
Honestly? Put people like that in their place. Good job. I don't like people talking that way to me, or anyone else.

I now also have the feeling they probably weren't the best player, were they >.>? I've found in the past those who do that just aren't that good, at best they are decent xD.

Anecdotal evidence, I know but still!
Honestly? Put people like that in their place. Good job. I don't like people talking that way to me, or anyone else.

I now also have the feeling they probably weren't the best player, were they >.>? I've found in the past those who do that just aren't that good, at best they are decent xD.

He's honestly not bad. He's not as good as he thinks he is (we're about par). Someone like Pest could eat him alive, yet he carries on like he's been at the cutting edge of raiding for ages and is now taking a step back to consort with us mortals. In reality, he's an average player on an average raid team.

He's one of those people who is NEVER wrong. We have to do it his way or we're being stupid. He also brags about his DPS (he'll link meters, etc). I find people like that are deeply insecure. Great players have no need to link meters. Insecure !@#$%^-s on the other hand...
02/08/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Sneakys
He's one of those people who is NEVER wrong. We have to do it his way or we're being stupid. He also brags about his DPS (he'll link meters, etc). I find people like that are deeply insecure. Great players have no need to link meters. Insecure !@#$%^-s on the other hand...
I see. Hopefully he mans up some day and realizes what he's doing >.>. It makes it hard to play with people like that >.<.
He claimed he only plays hard classes (he plays a monk, used to play warrior).

only plays hard classes

(he plays a monk, used to play warrior).

warrior

ha....haha.....hahahahahahahaha oh boy

02/08/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Sneakys
He's one of those people who is NEVER wrong.

I'm almost certain that you just recruited the shaman we booted for being a douchecanoe :x
02/08/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Leorina
warrior

HA!
Yea what Leorina said.

Don't put up with that, Sneakys. Glad you said something. Can't stand people like that. Like some of the trash who makes their way into these forums, claiming hunters are faceroll and "huntards" when they never played one before.

In snowy news, I made it into work for the graveyard shift. Just hope I can make it home.
Roads barely plowed. 2 lanes become 1. Wind gusts are hitting 100 MPH. Airports closed everywhere, making for a very boring night.
02/08/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Leorina
douchecanoe

stealing this
02/08/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Bright

THIS.
PLEASE!

02/09/2013 01:10 AMPosted by Crooklyn
stealing this

Don't forget my personal favorite combo word when describing a baby: crotchfruit

I can't take credit for that one.