PvP Burst Macro

Hunter
Just wondering what the PvP Burst Macro is. I've seen a lot of hunters take people from 100% to dead in 5-6 seconds.
/petattack
/use Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Conquest
/castsequence Rapid Fire, Bestial Wrath, intimidation, stampede, A Murder Of Crows, Dire Beast
that is my macro, some people take lynx rush over murder of crows, but, you know, same concept of the macro, with lynx rush, you add in readiness at the end, and another lynx rush after, but then you lose a deterrence to get more burst
/petattack
/use Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Conquest
/castsequence Rapid Fire, Bestial Wrath, intimidation, stampede, A Murder Of Crows, Dire Beast
that is my macro, some people take lynx rush over murder of crows, but, you know, same concept of the macro, with lynx rush, you add in readiness at the end, and another lynx rush after, but then you lose a deterrence to get more burst

hes trolling

mine is basic but i have

/cast rapid fire
/use line 13/14 (pends on which slot trinket is in)

and in the rare occasion im in BM i pop Bestial Wrath right after since it doesnt seem to work when i put it all in one since its on a GCD
I've been using the macro:

#showtooltip
/cast Stampede
/cast Rapid Fire
/use Hopecrusher Gauntlets
/cast Lynx Rush
/cast Dire Beast
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Intimidation

But for some reason it seems to ignore Lynx Rush and Dire Beast. Any idea why?
They're on the global cooldown. You'd need to use /castsequence to get them to work and spam the button.

That being said, if you're seriously using a macro like this in either PvP or PvE, you deserve to get your face stomped in by your opponent.
They're on the global cooldown. You'd need to use /castsequence to get them to work and spam the button.

That being said, if you're seriously using a macro like this in either PvP or PvE, you deserve to get your face stomped in by your opponent.

I'm not really using them for anything but questing right now. I just want a button to hit every time I start to hit a new mob so I can level faster.

Also, I tried the castsequence macro and the problem was it wouldn't skip spells that were on cooldown so it kinda defeated the purpose of the macro.

Maybe it's just not possible to make a macro that I'm looking for.
02/06/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Empowerments
I'm not really using them for anything but questing right now. I just want a button to hit every time I start to hit a new mob so I can level faster.

I would save your cooldowns for elites/etc. Blowing them on regular mobs isn't necessary given hunter's strength as a soloing class. Plus, you wouldn't be getting the full benefit of the cooldowns anyway