A CRZ-Free Server

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 22 Next
Question -- what are people looking for on the AH, Alliance side? Mats, gear, pets? What kind? I'm mostly on Horde side, but I do have characters on Alliance, and through the Magic of RealID, I can use the neutral AH to get stuff over to Alliance pretty easily. Whether to individual buyers or the Alliance AH.
More choice, really. Prices are up, no one's buying, a few people have cornered some markets, etc. With a larger population, the natural tendency is for more competition, which cuts down on some of the high prices and increases variety of items offered. A larger population also means more potential buyers, even for stuff that won't sell now (greens, leveling items, etc.)

I'm looking for the pile-on effects from having a greater and more diverse population, rather than for someone else to start just posting stuff.

I'm looking for the pile-on effects from having a greater and more diverse population, rather than for someone else to start just posting stuff.

Oh, I know. But I figured a little priming the pump can't hurt. Also, if people are rerolling, since heirlooms can't be mailed cross servers, some leveling gear might be appreciated.
02/08/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Kiraleen
Oh, I know. But I figured a little priming the pump can't hurt. Also, if people are rerolling, since heirlooms can't be mailed cross servers, some leveling gear might be appreciated.

See? See how nice we are?

It sure couldn't hurt and thank you, Kiraleen.
Forget Ravenholdt. Come to Eldre'Thalas. We're, eh, alright.
If any of you do switch to our realm and decide on Alliance, feel free to seek out Saturn if there is anything I can do to ease your transfer.
02/08/2013 12:01 PMPosted by Zg
If any of you do switch to our realm and decide on Alliance, feel free to seek out Saturn if there is anything I can do to ease your transfer.

Seek out any of us that are posting in this thread and we'll be happy to lend what aid we can.
Just wanted to add that I just spent thirty minutes running around farming a rare battle pet in Northrend. No one there but myself. Grabbed several dozen Saronite nodes and a few Titanium while I was there too.
There ya go OP 1 shiny new Draenei DK precursor, and one Night elf monk to follow once BoA's are earned, once Valentines has passed I'll actively level them ^^ if I like it there maybe someday I'll bring some of my others just stay CRZ free!

Since i'm a double agent more often than not I'll make a hordie later to even things out.
We look forward to seeing you! Let us know if you have trouble finding an appropriate guild.
*Nods* I'll echo what the others have posted: Seek any of us out and we'll be happy to help however we can. Also, we're not the only ones on Ravenholdt that will help - there's plenty of people who love helping rerolls or new players. With that said, we love it when people are willing to help themselves too or are understanding that sometimes we just get busy. So please, don't take offense if we can't run you through dungeons right away or something along those lines. We'll help when we're able to though!

Also, for those who have rerolled: If you have specific questions or are looking for certain types of guilds, posting on the Ravenholdt Realm Forums might be a better way to garner more attention and feedback than posting here. While we're checking the this thread as often as we can, I want to make sure that your questions don't get lost!
02/08/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Kiraleen
Question -- what are people looking for on the AH, Alliance side? Mats, gear, pets? What kind? I'm mostly on Horde side, but I do have characters on Alliance, and through the Magic of RealID, I can use the neutral AH to get stuff over to Alliance pretty easily. Whether to individual buyers or the Alliance AH.

Anything and everything.

Join our Alliance. We have milk and cookies...

Free hunter weapons (including but not limited to milk and cookies) to anyone who roll Alliance on Ravenholdt.
Anyone interested in PvP or RBGs should look up Victoria Vel Nex.
I might have to check this out as well, although my primary interest in raiding (even though not much done this tier, cant keep a stable core group in current guild) and coming from a RP server this won't be a large shock and not afraid of a fight, no matter how lopsided. I haven't RP'ed this guy in ages. However I have a 60 something Monk I've been fooling with I might use to test the waters, to get a feel for things.
I've been playing WoW for almost a year. I've hated CRZ for the past 5-1/2 months.

Up until today, my fear of PVP has outweighed my dislike of CRZ.

Today I just gave up and rolled a toon on Venture Co. No gold,
no heirlooms, no resourceful alts, just brand new baby toon in questing whites. Wish me luck.