Prot rotation??

Paladin
Well now after finally getting the hang of Ret and hitting 90, i am also considering to expand my Paladin to cover tanking as well as DPS... So here's my question, as it seems that Prot is a little bit tricky i was advised to use the CLCProt add on till tanking is more muscle memory than thought...thing is the add on is out of date, so i was wondering if anyone here could recommend a rotation i can input in to the CLCinfo so i can get a feel for tanking...

Thank you in advance.
I think thats the nice thing about a prot paladin is there really is no "rotation". Just mash everything until its on cooldown, then mash it again the second its off cooldown
Read the sticky?
Just prioritise your HP generators, use SotR when you have enough HP or WoG if you need the self-heal and keep up Sacred Shield of you're spec'd into it. Everything else is just whack-a-mole (Judgment, Holy Wrath, Avenger's Shield, Consecration, etc.).
Check this link out too OP, its a pretty helpful guide :-)

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/paladin/protection/tank-rotation-and-cooldowns
Ok i get were your coming from, so here's what am wondering how to best set my key binds am using the numpad for access to my main skills it's a 3x4 grid... what skill should i place were?
|_/_|_*_|_-_|
|_7_|_8_|_9_|
|_4_|_5_|_6_| this is my home position for my fingers.
|_1_|_2_|_3_|

11 skills 12 slots... i have a rough idea were to put what, but feed back be cool.
Sticky doesn't mention it but holy power generators do have a rotation: cs-j-x cs-x-j cs-x-x

X is where the fillers go in this order: GC proc > sacred shield (only if about to fall off) > L90 > HoW > AS > HW > Cons. The last four change around for AoE of course.

Playing whack a mole will get you through most stuff, but it's lazy mode and you won't learn the class properly.
Just prioritise your HP generators, use SotR when you have enough HP or WoG if you need the self-heal and keep up Sacred Shield because you're spec'd into it. Everything else is just whack-a-mole (Judgment, Holy Wrath, Avenger's Shield, Consecration, etc.).

Fixed