The name Oliviawilde

Stormrage
Was wondering who had the name Oliviawilde because I'm willing to pay 30k for it, and I refuse to ever make a toon with a crappy accent in it.
bumping
Petition a GM. It looks like the character's been inactive for 15 months, there's a chance they may free up the name for you.
The GM couldn't give me the details on why they couldn't free up the name for privacy reasons so sadly here I am.
02/05/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Finbarr
Petition a GM. It looks like the character's been inactive for 15 months, there's a chance they may free up the name for you.

If the account is still active (I believe they have to be active on the same server) then the name stays locked.
They are listed in the guild Tenacity, Rank 2.
Usually rank 2 indicates officer alts (with Rank 1 the officers) or sometimes rank 1 is gm alts and rank 2 is for the officers themselves...

I'd recommend contacting their GM directly and asking for assistance in trying to claim the name of a famous person you feel is important to make a little character after to feel closer to her for when you fantasize over her.
Sadly nobody has logged on in that guild for a few weeks now :(
bumping
bumpin this just in case original owner looks through here
I had to petition a GM for my name, after server transferring, I lost my original name since it was taken here, after long soul searching , I petitioned a GM and they freed up this name for me.