Burden of Guilt

Paladin
Just got to playing the pally since MOP hit. I like ret, its fun but one thing that really confuses me is burden of guilt. Its a movement oriented talent, yet its in the cc tier? Wouldn't it be smarter to put it in the first tier and add another CC option to this one?
It's a snare, which is why it's in the CC tier. The movement tier increases our movement.
02/05/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Invincible
I really feel like BoG should be a glyph.

^
Long Arm of the Law and Burden of Guilt work really well together in BG's (you're basically running at your target as if they aren't moving). Heads would roll if I were forced to take only one of these talents.
02/05/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Zaldeth
Long Arm of the Law and Burden of Guilt work really well together in BG's (you're basically running at your target as if they aren't moving). Heads would roll if I were forced to take only one of these talents.

This. I absolutely adore this combo when playing Ret.
02/05/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Invincible
I really feel like BoG should be a glyph.

100% agree with this, we currently are forced to take FoJ and because of it have no peels, no snares/slows, and weak cc.......this would at least help
It should be a pvp piece talent, not a glyph. It's 100000x better than what we have now xD