Launcher updating..?

Technical Support
When I click on the WoW icon it opens a white popup saying Updating Blizzard Launcher...

Can someone give me any help please?
Hey Pikatyr, it may help to delete the Battle.net cache. Please let us know how it goes, and we can work from there.
Mine does the same thing!!
SameO
Yeah not working, its always something else each week....
I deleted my battle.net cashe files and still nothing. Gets to about 3/4 and that is it.
Mine is till stuck...
I did exactly what the blue post said, however, I also turned off virus protection and firewall and it seemed to work fine after that. I hope this help!
i had this issue last patch. One thing was told to do was update adobe flashplayer. That seemed to solve my problems.

I had tried to do clearing bnet cache, disabling virus, ect.
Try restarting then following the advice at :

http://patchup.info/Blizz/tools/Win/
Hey Pikatyr, it may help to delete the Battle.net cache. Please let us know how it goes, and we can work from there.

oh and your wtf folder. thats the bliz solution to everything. fixes almost nothing
Had the same error, got around this by updating with Diablo 3 then launching WoW, hope this will work for others as well.
02/05/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Vendettá

oh and your wtf folder. thats the bliz solution to everything. fixes almost nothing

deleted cache and wtf and worked for me...
I can't get either... I deleted the cache, and the WTF folder, and I am still not able to get in
Yeah I got on to play wow and it says updating blizzard launcher and it won't go...
deleted both folders and now I cant open WOW... grrrr

Thank you very much - this worked for me. =))