10% nerf to old riads! Y?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
02/05/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Eliil
So Bashiok, will you only get the Feat of Strength if you complete all 3 raids on normal mode before 5.2 is released?

Pretty sure you only get feats of strength for pre-nerf heroic will/empress/sha of fear
02/05/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Eliil
So Bashiok, will you only get the Feat of Strength if you complete all 3 raids on normal mode before 5.2 is released?

Yes, at least that is what it said in the patch notes.
Bashiok for the win!
inb4 people still can't kill Elegon.
Bashiok. What are you doing.

That said, I was expecting this. I'm glad you guys waited longer to put this in this time as opposed to the timeframe on dragonsoul. But still, it's a welcomed change.

Pretty sure you only get feats of strength for pre-nerf heroic will/empress/sha of fear

They're implementing feat of strengths for killing the normal versions of Will/Empress/Sha as well.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3110-Patch-5-2-PTR-Build-16539
02/05/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Bashiok
It meant that if you were even slightly behind the curve you could potentially never catch up.

I'm going to ignore everything else you said and instead quote this one sentence out of context and refute it vehemently.
02/05/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Bashiok
In addition, item drops are being greatly increased, including those from Elder Charm of Good Fortune bonus rolls.

Is the "item drops" including normal, or just LFR?
Bashiok ... err ... Have you been at the coffee pot just a wee bit much today?
02/05/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Bashiok
It meant that if you were even slightly behind the curve you could potentially never catch up.

I'm going to ignore everything else you said and instead quote this one sentence out of context and refute it vehemently.

You're having way too much fun with this, Bash.

By all means, continue!
People tunnel visioning "riads" and saying nothing "Y". LOL Methinks "riads" is intentional.

More of this
Eh you guys waited awhile before doing stuff like this. It's all good.

Then again I'm just a LFR player now so I can't offer too much insight on this.
Why would anyone bother with 5.0's raids when LFR T15 drops 502 gear and T15 drops 522 gear?

I really don't see myself doing them with the guild even if it's just to nail those last few boss kills or achievements. Not enough hours in the week to do a 12 boss raid AND a 6 + 6 + 4 boss set of raids that provide outdated gear.
are those raids going to be available cross realm?

Wow, OP, rude, you got a blue response and everything

Stop making me love you even more than I already do.
Freshly minted 85* not 90 xD
02/05/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Dimsum
As someone who is currently progressing in heroic mode, I have zero and I mean ZERO problem AT ALL with nerfs being implemented after content is no longer current. Throw the players who aren't progressing a bone I say~!!!

This this this thisthisthisthisthisthis.

Wan 2 complate riads fastr