Raiding Info:

Tues, Wed & Thurs
8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime)
Loot System: EPGP

Currently Recruiting:

DPS

1x Boomkin (High)
1x Ret Paladin

We are a 25man Semi- Casual Raiding Guild. To be considered you should have heroic raiding experience in previous tiers of content.

A history lesson

Audacity is a 25man guild (yes, 25 man guilds still do exist and thrive in WoW!) that originally formed in 2009, We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - in both skill and personality- so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week. We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding.

Raid Progression:

Current- 5/16 Heroic

Heroic DS- Cleared

Heroic FL- Cleared

Heroic ICC- Cleared

Due to past attendance issues we got off to a late start this xpac, but are beginning to speed through.

DISCLAIMER: Audacity is an adult guild, and the atmosphere in vent can be of an adult nature and prefer our raiders to be 18+.

Read what others think of their experience with Audacity.
http://aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548

Interested?

In-game Contact any officer: Kadath, Avocado, Pandasauced, Gunks or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance!

We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback.
Peeps should app to this guild. The worlds greatest shaman Noonarb plays here and yeah Jawne too i guess. Anyway Bump for old friends :D
Free bump for you, tell Forcefaith sup!
Thanks for the bump people ;)
I have a 489 Frost death knight. I previously made a app but got rejected due to lack of raiding this expansion this is because I've done alot of realm jumping trying to find a Server worth raiding on. I sent links from my Warrior about previous Herioc raiding in Cata. I'd be able to make the raid times and I learn extremely fast and I'm highly educated about my class and other classes. Hope to here back. Thank ypu
Grats on your Blade Lord kill ;)
Thanks Isako!
Bump !
Noonarb owes me 5 bucks :C
Noonarb owes me 5 bucks :C

I do??? Was this another bet I'm unaware of LOL