recruit me?

Tichondrius
i am looking for someone who would like to recruit me. i can play just about everyday 6-12p.m. eastern time. Does not matter if horde or alli
I'm Ron Burgundy?
is that a yes? i have the battlechest sitting right here..
So you're looking to be recruited and to level with someone? More info?
yes!! what else do you need to know?
How long have you been playing? What classes do you plan on making? Do you have gold to buy your own heirlooms? Up to what level ? 80? How many characters have you leveled before?
02/01/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Misspriss
How long have you been playing? What classes do you plan on making? Do you have gold to buy your own heirlooms? Up to what level ? 80? How many characters have you leveled before?

two years, mage/rogue, no gold for looms, 80, i have one 90 and a bunch 20-62
How soon are you looking to do this? I'd be wanting to play horde most definitely. I just transferred an 85 warrior over there however I have no gold. We could level without some heirlooms besides if you're just wanting two characters up that'll be easy. I've leveled...too many characters to count and I've been playing WoW for 7 years, I know a lot about this game and it'll probably be a breeze with me if you can just pay attention and listen to how I wanna do things. XD Lemme know what you think.
02/01/2013 03:54 PMPosted by Misspriss
How soon are you looking to do this? I'd be wanting to play horde most definitely. I just transferred an 85 warrior over there however I have no gold. We could level without some heirlooms besides if you're just wanting two characters up that'll be easy. I've leveled...too many characters to count and I've been playing WoW for 7 years, I know a lot about this game and it'll probably be a breeze with me if you can just pay attention and listen to how I wanna do things. XD Lemme know what you think.

sounds awesome! i can start right now. do you have vent/skype?
Idk about starting right now. But, you can add my battletag so we can talk better. Kaylias#1564, and I'll give you my skype as well.
02/01/2013 03:58 PMPosted by Misspriss
Idk about starting right now. But, you can add my battletag so we can talk better. Kaylias#1564, and I'll give you my skype as well.

when did you want to start?
Few hours maybe?
02/01/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Misspriss
Few hours maybe?

well i have a wrestling meet tmmrw so i can only play till 12ish
Thats fine just add my battletag so we can talk easier? :)
02/01/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Misspriss
Thats fine just add my battletag so we can talk easier? :)

i did yo! i am waiting for you to accept
Hey if you still need RaF I'd be happy to. I'm new enough where I still want to level a bunch of toons.
Did you all start already? If not, I'd like to jump in on this... Could be fun.
i wouldn't mind leveling also with someone...
I'll do it with you Zogle. What Faction and what do you want to start as race/class??