Blood DK solo 2v1 Over powered!

Arenas
he probably got raped by a frost dk in blood presence... and if he was blood, well...
yea, people who have no idea how anything works usually will just beat on them like theyre a dummy, randomly blowing cds... heres a tip, Youre doing it wrong...
To summarize:
There were many fairly easy to do things which you could have done to guarantee the win. If you can see past your pride and anger, you will know better next time and win in this situation.

good luck
02/04/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Kaaori
whats the dks name? if you have the screen you should know it

I do have the screen shot, and the DK name was Darkoroth from Gurubashi server. The warlocks name was spotdotkill.
So me and my priest ally que for arenas and we face off against a Blood DK and a warlock. THe warlock dies within the first few minutes of the match. Even though this looks to be a win for my partner and I, it is not. The Blood Dk continues to fight us for an additional 20 minutes! This is not even the worst part about it. The blood DK (which is a tank spec) out DPS both my ally and I combined. He also manages to heal close to the amount my dedicated healer partner heals for. The DK deals close to 10 million DPS. I deal just shy of 6 million dps, and my priest ally deals 2 million. So not only is this DK more tanky, he also deals more DPS then 2 players, and close to out heals a dedicated healer. I even took a screen shot after the arena match, but i dont know how to link this info onto this forum.

Why is this still being allowed to happen? This is so ridiculous. I dont know why blizzard developers allow such broken pvp classes/specs. This takes all the fun out of this game for pvp lovers like me.

I wonder do the devs plan on fixing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofqmWpXJZ8
I hope the devs read this post and other posts like it and sit back, chuckle to themselves, then move on to something important. These "QQ a dk hurt me" threads are getting out of hand. Do you guys seriously think a dev is gonna read this and decide to put nerfs on a class you can't beat? Doesn't work that way, sorry to burst your bubble. Dks are the "standard" that the developers are bringing OP classes down to, so don't expect any nerfs anytime soon.
If you can't beat a blood dk, it's time you go study your favorite player's youtube channel and learn how to play your class properly.
I feel like they're not nearly as bad as they were in Cata.
This thread makes me laugh. Most the ppl in here have never fought a good blood dk.

1st off just let me say that im a raid tank but when it comes to pvp ive never had any1 able to kill me 1v1. You cant kite a good blood DK to death it just wont work. The reason u dont see alota of Blood Dks in arena is they lack killing power and cc, they still can put up a hell of a fight tho.

heres a old pic 4 fun
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/Death265/WoWScrnShot_112112_180525_zps1c3ef75f.jpg
This thread makes me laugh. Most the ppl in here have never fought a good blood dk.

1st off just let me say that im a raid tank but when it comes to pvp ive never had any1 able to kill me 1v1. You cant kite a good blood DK to death it just wont work. The reason u dont see alota of Blood Dks in arena is they lack killing power and cc, they still can put up a hell of a fight tho.

heres a old pic 4 fun
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/Death265/WoWScrnShot_112112_180525_zps1c3ef75f.jpg

it wasnt 1v1 it was 2v1 with priest and a rogue....which is technically the hard counter to any dk aside from hunters.
i dont c how priest, rogue counters blood.
The best thing that counters a blood Dk is a unholy Dk with necrotic spam
I actually had the same problem as OP, at about 1650 rating in 2's with full malv on everyone. Killed his Hpally partner, but the DK was saving AMS for when I blew Dark Soul. Tried baiting it out with a quick swap into meta, but the guy was smart. I couldn't drop him at all outside of burst with just corruption/doom/fel flame/Soul fire, so I saved imp and and 1000fury, got him down to about 10% health, dropped out of meta and he regened back to full. This happened about 10 times.
Your priest probably should have been able to kill it, man. Between a rogue and a priest, a blood DK should go down.
i dont c how priest, rogue counters blood.
The best thing that counters a blood Dk is a unholy Dk with necrotic spam

Rogue has enough stuns/disarms/silences to keep the DK from healing, has a MS poison that stacks with BF, and DS ONLY HEALS FOR 7%, priest can kill it from ranged on its own, cause you know if we can't hit something we can't heal outside 2 CDs anyways.
Rogue has enough stuns/disarms/silences to keep the DK from healing, has a MS poison that stacks with BF, and DS ONLY HEALS FOR 7%, priest can kill it from ranged on its own, cause you know if we can't hit something we can't heal outside 2 CDs anyways

Your doing it wrong. DS is not the main sorce of healing. I have a feeling ull find out in 5.2
I don't think I have ever lost to a blood dk in arena.

On the other hand, I have easily 2v1 and 3v1'd noobs.
I'm guessing the OP just tried to stand toe to toe with the Blood DK, instead of trying to kite him. His priest friend ran out of mana trying to both DPS & heal and after that the DK just beat down the rogue who thought he was a warrior.

1st off just let me say that im a raid tank but when it comes to pvp ive never had any1 able to kill me 1v1.

Duels lost 119
Duels lost 119

losing a duel doesnt mean beaten or killed. leaving for a bg or dungon q or even crz phaseing counts as a loss

what were the duels won???
Ummm, I beat a blood dk 1v1 after his partner (an FDK) and my partner (an ele sham because yes we are gluttons for punishment) died.

I ran, hid, healed, casted, ran, healed, casted....took minutes but I killed him...IT WAS LIKE HOW PVP USED TO BE...A LONG BATTLE