How it seems wow comes up with its ideas..

Arthas
PRE BC!

Soo lets make a game just like our RTS! It will be epic.. (game was good)

BC!!

Ok guys.. So what if a portal opened up to other planet with aliens and druggie elves.. (COOL!)

LK!

Ok.. SO LETS TALK ABOUT A ISLAND UP NORTH WITH FREAKEN ZOMBIES! But lets make it more kid friendly so we wont lose all our peoplez! (Oh hell down it goes)

Cata..

Sooo.. Lets see.. A random dragon fires from the ground and messes every thing up and is going to destory the world.. Even thou instead of waiting he could just kill every one from the start? NAW NO ONE WILL NOTICE! lets also bring out more of the orignal world and redo it and make it more stupid people friendly.. since the blood elves brought all the pot heads in.. THIS WILL WORK!!

MOP..

So... Lets make fun of those chinese gold sellers.. No one will notice.. All americans dont know the diff from chinese culture and japanese.. This will also bring in the naruto fans.. And more kids!! LETS PUT PANDAS IN ASWELL SO THE KIDS CAN BE SOMETHING THEY LOVE! i mean who dont hate pandas? But lets make it really hard to make the BC fans shut up.. and put a level for kids.. GOOD IDEA? (Ohh dear god nooo..)

===========================================================
The sad thing is.. This tactic made this game the most popular mmo out.. I think i will be more angry at society than any thing..
DIS IS TRUE MON!
I dunno. Society is always saying nice things about you.
02/02/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Vulpine
LETS PUT PANDAS IN ASWELL SO THE KIDS CAN BE SOMETHING THEY LOVE!

Because pandas weren't a thing in the WoW heterocosm before MoP.