[A] Moonglow Bootleggers

Emerald Dream
[Y]our claims to Moonglow are now spurious attempts of derailing legitimate business interests of ACME Import and Trade!

That does sound like something we would do.

We are Moonglow Bootleggers, after all.
Gather round citizens and I shall share a tale. The history of Bootlegging and of the on going struggle against the twisted Moonberry family empire.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416064611?page=2#35

SWEET MOTHER OF FORTUNE, GET ME THE LAWYERS NOW!

((
xD I lol'd
))

"Dear, sweet, Resick. Perhaps we can come to some sort of .. arrangement. I have need of some ACME products, as it would be some explosives, big and small. And I'm sure you and yours could use a tasty drink now and again. Makes you feel better than any other. I promise you that!"

Dycern shares a sincere smile with the goblin. She pauses staring at him for a moment.

"Do you know, I think you would look dashing if you were to grow a mustachio! Completely random thought of the day."

SWEET MOTHER OF FORTUNE, GET ME THE LAWYERS NOW!

((
xD I lol'd
))

"Dear, sweet, Resick. Perhaps we can come to some sort of .. arrangement. I have need of some ACME products, as it would be some explosives, big and small. And I'm sure you and yours could use a tasty drink now and again. Makes you feel better than any other. I promise you that!"

Dycern shares a sincere smile with the goblin. She pauses staring at him for a moment.

"Do you know, I think you would look dashing if you were to grow a mustachio! Completely random thought of the day."

*shakes his head at the elf*

You will never win Mordroks affection if you smell.of Goblin.

((
xD I lol'd
))

*shakes his head at the elf*

You will never win Mordroks affection if you smell.of Goblin.

If by "smell.of.Goblin." you mean the smell of cleanliness, and wholesomeness, then yes those large, over-sized, smaller brain capacity thugs and enforcers who make up my goon squad would smell me...and for your information, that smell is called, "success." Which, oddly enough, is another product we carry.

Now, back out to the streets with you cur less I make another one of you my pet...though, I've never had a adult worgen as a personal pet before...:::picks up a spiked lace collar, and eyes Toreyn up and down:::.. Hmm, tempting.

/frown
/sad
/sigh

But, first business, and this fine young Night Elf female has tickled my ear with a proposition.

Explosives, eh, how much tonnage are we talking about?
You don't have a legal leg to stand on, and since your representatives were not in the Orgrimmar court of trade your claims to Moonglow are now spurious attempts of derailing legitimate business interests of ACME Import and Trade!

Take that you over-sized tent stake!

Never fear, entrepreneurial goblin friend, in addition to serving as the Vanguard's official launderer, head chef, and yak grass gatherer, I also serve in the capacity as general counsel! According to a landmark decision by the Orcish Trade Court for the Southern Durotar District, the court lacks jurisdiction to adjudicate contract cases where Alliance are a party. Gnomeregan Trade !@#'n v. Vol'jin, 98 O.2d Supp 433, 438 (OTC 2nd 1072). The High Orgrimmar Tribunal refused to hear the case on appeal with the footnote, "WE WILL EAT GNOMES." The GTA representative was afterward unable to be reached for comment.

You think Orgrimmar cares about silly night elf trade contracts? Hah! Trade your moonglow, goblin friend, although this does not change our stance on the innate dangers surrounding the substance's distribution and subsequent ingestion.

PS Mordrok will be delivering my bill to your offices. He does not appreciate late payment.
((
*wipes tear* Y'all make me proud to be an RPer on this realm!

Also I may have to roll a goblin now. Curse these arbitrary character limits! *shakes tiny ineffectual fist at Blizzard and their limiting, limiting ways*
))
She blinks at Toreyn.

"On the contrary! Mordrok has several Goblins in tow, I'm sure he's used to the smell by now."

She chuckles to herself before returning her attention to the mustachio-less goblin. Her eyes dance to the collar and back to Toreyn momentarily.
"Could be a fashion statement, Tor!" she says with a wink.

She peers at Resick and begins to count on her fingers.

"Well,.. to be honest... a lot! Enough to fill the basement of--- ... ahem. A more discreet place would probably be prudent to discuss such things. Perhaps it's better if I put it another way,.... How much have you got?"

She raises an eyebrow inquisitively at the goblin.

PS Mordrok will be delivering my bill to your offices. He does not appreciate late payment.

"WAIT, WHAT? Mordrok?? Coming HERE? Ohhhhhh!"

/happydance!

... you were talking to him? .. oh, -his- office..... I see.

/saddroopyears
*glares at Dycern*

"Why are ye swoonin' at a filthy greenskin, while a dirty mini greenie is runnin' around, still alive?"

Moonglow

I'll have my CFO cut you a gold check, plus a retainer fee for future services...see to it your delivery boy does not stop at the tavern for a nip off the bottle and spend you gold...oh, and be sure he knows how to write his name...illiterate Orcs...Mr. Hellscream should institute a crash course in literacy for the Horde.

She peers at Resick and begins to count on her fingers.

"Well,.. to be honest... a lot! Enough to fill the basement of--- ... ahem. A more discreet place would probably be prudent to discuss such things. Perhaps it's better if I put it another way,.... How much have you got?"

Come see me in my office. I'm in the upper penthouse of the Alchemy Incorporated Building, The Drag, Orgrimmar. The Doorman will show you how to get to my posh office.
*glares at Dycern*

"Why are ye swoonin' at a filthy greenskin, while a dirty mini greenie is runnin' around, still alive?"

Moonglow

You still here?
There's the door, don't let it hit you where nature split you!

Now scoot, you're scaring my customers.
[
You still here?

If'n ye don't like Bootleggers bein' around, I suggest ye take yer business to that office ye mentioned"
[
You still here?

If'n ye don't like Bootleggers bein' around, I suggest ye take yer business to that office ye mentioned"

Off with you! :::Pokes the shaman in the eye:::
How about you stop using entire horde guilds to gank people that, believe it or not, did nothing wrong.

You all need to straighten some things out, and grow up and solve your problems like adults.
Sounds familiar.
RESIST DYCERN

RESISTTTTTTTTTTT!
How about you stop using entire horde guilds to gank people that, believe it or not, did nothing wrong.

You all need to straighten some things out, and grow up and solve your problems like adults.

((Well, that was random.))
I was once known for giving amazing foot rubs. Well, folks, I am now announcing that I am broadening my horizons and applying my talents to ALL appendages! That's right, you heard it here first!

Hooves, paws, claws, talons! Anything goes!
No feet or anything listed above? That's okay, too!

Moonglow

Cluff approached the stuttering druid with caution to avoid being struck on pivot by the blue flag protruding from her robes.

Before I begin, I’m publicly obligated to inform you that your opinion is important to us, and we value you as a consumer.

Now, as a leading profiteer in the Moonglow Empire, occasionally one must blur the boundaries of faction allocation in order to ensure a momentary gain in an otherwise long, dreadful, and seemingly endless war. And I can claim with certainty that the Moonglow Bootleggers are not the sole corruptors of our particular coalition.

We have a system of priorities, and fiendish felines with a fetish for ferocity and foul play, coincidentally, fall at the very bottom of our system.

I was unable to be present for the rather unfortunate turn of events, but I was informed of the premise – prying and spying on an organization of such stature is seldom a sensible conclusion – and you are hereby encouraged, for your own safety, to relocate your shenanigans to an appropriate venue.

Sincerly,
Cluff Gadgetboard, Moonglow Representative

Moonglow
How about you stop using entire horde guilds to gank people...

That Ms. is a genius idea...I will have to do something like that in the future.