Free Character Transfers, NOW.

Darkspear
We want them blizzard.

Enough of this server and its lag/crashing every week.

I refuse to pay for the transfer because it is YOUR PROBLEM, Not mine.
Calm down bro. It was for 30 seconds. Not to mention, if we had the chance to transfer, most of the people saying "FREE TRANSFERS" Would not even move.

Yall are so bad at controlling your impulse anger.
Yes please I have 3 90 toons here and want to switch them all to a no name low pop server. Not like its hard to xrealm rbg anyway.
We want them blizzard.

Enough of this server and its lag/crashing every week.

I refuse to pay for the transfer because it is YOUR PROBLEM, Not mine.
You want them? They offered them fairly recently sucks to suck. Ease off the throttle.. and the nachos
I also have 3 90's and want to transfer. My group of friends that I play with also all want to transfer, just waiting for it to be free. Enough is enough. This server shuts down multiple times every week, is overpopulated, and extremely laggy. Blizzard please do something about this, stop being greedy and give us some free transfers.
No you want them
02/04/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Kéj
My group of friends that I play with also all want to transfer, just waiting for it to be free. Enough is enough
02/04/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Bustt
hey offered them fairly recently sucks to suck.
Offered them a week before we started playing again. We weren't happy that we missed it.
02/04/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Kéj
Offered them a week before we started playing again. We weren't happy that we missed it.
Looking at you level 90 achievement you could have been fine.
Probably didn't notice. Called a GM about it and asked about it actually. Why are you arguing with me again?
I want free server transfers for EVERYONE! Not like Blizzard doesn't already have enough money. At least make it cheaper, $25 for a server change is ridiculous.