Thrill of the hunt bug

Hunter
Is this talent bugged? It says it works on multishot, but it doesn't.
It does work on multi shot. What was happening to you that makes you believe that it doesn't work?
It does. It just doesn't make it free unless you're Marksmanship with Bombardment active. It instead cuts the cost down by 20.
"You have a 30% chance when you fire a ranged attack that costs Focus, or Kill command, to reduce the Focus cost of your next 3 arcane shots or multishots by 20"

Mutlishot has a base cost of 20. which means, when i cast it, it should be free. But it's not, it's still consuming focus, and its not consuming the charges. It's simply not working for me

(Im surv atm)
"You have a 30% chance when you fire a ranged attack that costs Focus, or Kill command, to reduce the Focus cost of your next 3 arcane shots or multishots by 20"

Mutlishot has a base cost of 20. which means, when i cast it, it should be free. But it's not, it's still consuming focus, and its not consuming the charges. It's simply not working for me

(Im surv atm)

Multi-Shot costs 40 Focus base unless you're Marksman with Bombardment active or a Beast Master under Bestial Wrath.
Multi-shot have a base cost of 40 focus http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2643
oh... so it does... silly me :p