Transmog in 5.2 - Congrats, Blizz

Monk
Can you give me the link to this then?
And im not exactly sure of the size of whats up your !@#, but calm down guy.

Zarhym ‏@CM_Zarhym
.@Phaeron00 Problem right now is fist weapons can be quite big, & Monk anims are detailed enough that these weapons cause bad art clipping.

Greg Street
‏@Ghostcrawler
@GentlemanSykez We would like to, but there are some technical limitations.

http://redhattedrogue.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/on-twitter-fist-weapons-are-an-unintended-island-of-transmogrification-ghostcrawler-says/

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209657/5-2-ptr-isle-of-giants-transmog-weapon-restrictions-changed

Is this enough? Don't know what you're complaining about because the poster you quoted was spot on. Animations and art aren't an easy thing to do. Especially in a game where its community base is extremely critical of changes. They have to be sure any changes they make will certainly be in the right direction. No quick fixes here.
Thanks

Edit: i thought i might have been mistaken that zarhym meant 2h and polearms sharing an xmog would only be exclusive to staff/pole, so awesome there it is. Guess i'll be TG for a while longer then...

Hope monks get fist weapons sorted soon too. Cheers guys
01/31/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Happy
Reiterating the complaint that many monks have had which is that we want to be able to see our fist weapons in combat.

This again?! Reiterating it won't help anything. It's not that Blizzard doesn't want to allow showing of fist weapons in combat. It's the technical(or graphical) limitation where large fist weapons clips into the player model due to unique monk animations. It's not as simple as flipping an "on" switch to fix.
So the game has bugs, glitches, balance issues and random other serious problems that need to be worked on, and you honestly think being able to see your weapons as a monk is all that important? Holy shiitake mushrooms, you people are the definition of spoiled. Let Blizz handle real issues with the game, not your petty QQ.
02/06/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Jihua
So the game has bugs, glitches, balance issues and random other serious problems that need to be worked on, and you honestly think being able to see your weapons as a monk is all that important? Holy shiitake mushrooms, you people are the definition of spoiled. Let Blizz handle real issues with the game, not your petty QQ.

I think you're overreacting a bit here. I fully understand that my concern isn't and shouldn't be at the top of the priority list for Blizzard, but nevertheless it is a gripe that myself and am I'm sure many others have. The forums are a place for voicing our opinions and I did just that in a mature and eloquent manner without raging. Therefore, your comments are not necessary nor a contribution to the topic. Have a nice day.
Also, after looking at the 5.2 ToT loot tables, I'm grateful to Blizzard for creating more weapon options for WW monks rather than just fist weapons. There are actually agi 1h maces and axes now!
Would also be nice if they would let us transmog to old legendary weapons. It's already enough of a pain trying to get them to drop why not reward those who run old content to do so.
Can i transmogrify alllll my white gear and Id like to use plate to. In fact just give me a drop down that cycles through every model for that piece I can change to..... Jesus some people would complain about a free million dollars that its just a million. Give me a break and stop posting these threads there is multiple use the search function and stop littering. Disliked
01/31/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Happy
2) Please give us more weapon options in 5.2! Not just agility fist weapons and staffs. Even if we only bring them out to use 'Jab', it would still be SOMETHING with regards to variety.

Uhm. There are Agi 1-hers in the new patch.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/items=2.4?filter=cr=166:21;crs=5:1;crv=0:0
02/10/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Meixie
2) Please give us more weapon options in 5.2! Not just agility fist weapons and staffs. Even if we only bring them out to use 'Jab', it would still be SOMETHING with regards to variety.

Uhm. There are Agi 1-hers in the new patch.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/items=2.4?filter=cr=166:21;crs=5:1;crv=0:0

Congrats on failing. This was initially posted before the loot tables were released.