Fury warrior crit

Warrior
So I'm told I am above the crit needed for Fury to be viable, and yet during boss fights I'll go 3 and 4 BT in a row without it criting... I've even gone a whole Berzerker Rage cd with no BT crits. The RNG of fury is kicking my butt, what am I doing wrong? Or is this the way it's supposed to be?

Is our class that dependent on RNG to pull good numbers?

Edit:
Also, my rage generations seems to be in the can once I reach execute phase, all I do is BT and Execute with shouts and BR thrown in.
Does someone in your raid bring the 5% crit buff because that helps a bit. But that does sound like some mighty bad luck your having. You should be getting RBs every two or three BTs for the most part.

As far as rage gen. The more enrages you proc the better your rage is.
yes we do have the 5% crit in the raid, we have full raid buffs actually... am I missing something about enraging? I become enraged off of Colossus Smash and BT crits right?
Yep. CS and BT crits enrage you as well as using berserker rage. Enrage increases damage for a short time, gives you 10 rage, and one use of RB.

I mean I get streaks of no enrage procs on occasion but I also get streaks of back to back enrages. Sometimes bad luck happens.
They named the spec after the way it makes you feel when you play it. I've gone what feels like hours without getting a BT crit.
It's literally infuriating.
Wtb a rotation without as much rng dependence.
as fury you NEEEEEEEEEEEEED raging blow to do good dps, and raging blow procs from enrage which is caused by CS/BT crits, but mostly comes from BT

to me, i'd say you want atleast 25% crit if possible(buffed), that leaves a 50% crit on BT
They named the spec after the way it makes you feel when you play it. I've gone what feels like hours without getting a BT crit.
It's literally infuriating.
Wtb a rotation without as much rng dependence.

5.2 arms will be a bit less rng.
01/31/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Malfurios
5.2 arms will be a bit less rng.

Don't really want to spend 12.5k just to swap specs though D:
They call it RnG for a reason. On really horrible RNG cases i will pop recklessness during execute phase and not see 1 crit. Its really sad.
Yep, and as mastery scales our enraged damage if we don't crit we lose average 30% dps. I can sit at 120k (after opening to 150k with burst) if I keep the crits rolling but when they quit happening I always fall back towards 100 give or take. Makes me wanna keep playing TG for the crit bonus but SMF executes are just too intoxicating