5/16 heroic exp

Guild Recruitment
5/6 heroic msv 16/16 normal looking for progression 25.
Hey, I know you said 25 but if you're interested we have an immediate core spot in our 10 man.

Contact me if interested!

<Paradigm Shift> is a 10 man raiding guild on Ravencrest-Alliance. We are currently 6/16 Heroic. (5/6 MSV, 1/6 HOF)

DPS:
Warrior
Rogue
Feral Druid
Enhance Shaman
Windwalker Monk

This is for a 1 core spot, we don't recruit for the bench.

What we expect from you. The drive and motivation to push heroic content and stay competitive throughout the entire tier. Near perfect raid attendance, with 3 days a week totaling 9 hours this should not be an issue. Knowledge of your class and being up to date with every change made throughout the expansion. The ability to research the fights and take initiative finding out certain things your class can do within any given fight. High raid awareness, and ability to admit to and learn from mistakes.

What you can expect from us. Serious progression when it matters, with a friendly environment otherwise. We like to joke around, but are serious when it's time to progress on an encounter.

Raid Times by Time Zone:
PST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
MST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
CST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Server Time)
EST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM

Contact Information
Spacejam(Raid Leader): Jawn#1785
Descend(Guild Master): pie#1541
We are looking for a really good rogue atm, but I would want to see some Worldoflogs if possible.

<Despondency> a Top 10 25m Semi-Hardcore raiding guild on Illidan.

Our Goal:

We are currently recruiting top notch raiders that will benefit the guild in its progression. We are recruiting now to fill in a few slots with the best DPS possible so that going into 5.2 and Throne of Thunder, we are confident the raiders we bring along.

What We Are Looking For:
-490+ ilvl w/ at least 4/16 Heroic Experience
-Worldoflogs showing ability to optimize your class for each fight whether Tank/DPS/Heal
-Dedicated Raiding Attitude (fully prepared for each fight before raid)
-Understanding of each encounter to the point you could raid lead
-Ability to use all DPS spec to optimize each encounter
-Ability to perform the task given to you (constant mistakes will not be tolerated)

Classes We Want:

DPS w/ Healing OS- High
Rogue- High
Boomkin- High
Frost DK- High
Elemental Shaman- High
Prot Warrior- High

Raid Schedule: (Central/ST)

25 man:
Tuesday 6:45 PM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday 6:45 PM – 10:00 PM
Thursday 6:45 PM – 10:00