Where can i get immolate armor

General Discussion
im looking to find the immolate armor where can i get it
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=1013/battlearmor-of-immolation#screenshots:id=306751

That?
yup
i no you can get it from firelands but there has to be a easyer way now that pandaira is out
From a peek at wowhead, nope, no sets with the same model (unless you could the sets for different pally specs, which also drop in Firelands). Gonna have to raid to get em, bro.
yup
i no you can get it from firelands but there has to be a easyer way now that pandaira is out
The head and shoulders require tokens that drop from raid bosses but the Chest, Legs and Gloves are available from the Justice Point Vendor in Stormwind.
yup

Why would Pandaria coming out change how the gear is obtained? I can't recall Blizzard ever changing how old raid gear is obtained at the start of a new expansion.

Firelands is pretty easy for level 90s. You should be able to clear it with a group of 6 or 7 players. If you can't form a group from friends and guildies on your realm, try openraid.us to find a group. People are frequently forming groups for achievement runs.