S or A for PvP? (opinions)

Rogue
Can anyone give me their opinions of Sub or !@# specs for PvP, my main has been specced as $%^ since I first started and I just obtained my PvP weapons and am wondering about the pros and cons of Sub. I'm asking mostly as I have a PvE set too and don't want to destroy my hotbars on one build just to find out it's not for me.

Just looking for thoughts and opinions, thank's yall!
Mut is fine but in the end Sub is more viable for standard arena settings. Mut holds its own, however, so if you do better with Mut stick with it.

If you want to be the best rogue you can be, however, go Sub. It brings more control, more reliable energy regen., and Find Weakness is amazing.
Mut is fine but in the end Sub is more viable for standard arena settings. Mut holds its own, however, so if you do better with Mut stick with it.

If you want to be the best rogue you can be, however, go Sub. It brings more control, more reliable energy regen., and Find Weakness is amazing.

Perfect answer for me, i'll practice Sub a few rounds in BG/arena and see how it holds for myself, thank you :)
Play the spec you are most efficient at!
!@#. $%^ all the way.