Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 4)

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
i want answers!

or a mount, a mount would be nice too

If you got the mount we would get both!
02/08/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Kintas
Would like to know what's going on with this before I throw more coins at the Sha. I haven't seen Galleon in months so I can't throw any coins at him. :l

Yeah I probably wouldn't use any coins on sha this week. Maybe they'll stealth buff the drop rate on tuesday (since blizzard loves to change things and not tell the player base). Lol even next week I plan on waiting till the next Monday to give them as much time as possible to fix it. But tbh you should probably just throw coins at raid bosses instead for now.
02/08/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Treiz
Yeah I probably wouldn't use any coins on sha this week. Maybe they'll stealth buff the drop rate on tuesday (since blizzard loves to change things and not tell the player base). Lol even next week I plan on waiting till the next Monday to give them as much time as possible to fix it. But tbh you should probably just throw coins at raid bosses instead for now.

Kill him soon after maintenance, maybe he will be bugged and drop it 100% of the time.
So after reading the forums lately it has come to my attention that the Sha mount and Galleon mount are bugged and do not drop. Normally this is just an inconvenience and we just wait around until it get fixed. However, we are now able to use gold coins which can be quite tedious to collect and save up. This being the case i have been using my coins almost solely to on Sha and Galleon because i am a mount collector. I have spent 15+ coins on these 2 bosses in hopes of getting lucky with a mount. Had they not had mounts be able to drop from them or had blizzard let us know that the drops were bugged i wouldn't have wasted them. Doing endless dailys to acquire these tokens just for them to be thrown away on a 0% bugged drop is crap. It would be 1 thing is this had gone on for only a week or 2 but this is a day 1 expansion thing. Those of us that have wasted coins for no reason at all need answers and a refund. I wouldnt have wasted any coins on those bosses otherwise. I dont care about the gear, just the mounts.
02/08/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Amithae
Part 4 already? Geez...

Part 4 cuz OP is a dumb !@# attention $%^-*, gotta be one of the sheep...

Y u heff to be mad? It's just a game.
still no answers maybe on maintenance we'll get one
02/08/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Evanijr
still no answers maybe on maintenance we'll get one

No way they're going to fix this before 5.2 drops i bet. They have more important things I have a feeling....
Part 4 already? Geez...

Attention *blank*? No, I just like mounts. I like them even more when they are actually possible to get.
It would be swell if Blizz was tracking the amount of times a character killed the Sha and the number of coins used on the Sha, and then mailed every character one of a series of bags with their missed chance.

For example, if the drop rate is 1%, and a character killed the Sha 9 times and used 5 coins, assuming a 1% drop rate, 9+5 = 14, (1-(.99^14))= 13.12%, so they should get a bag with a 13% drop rate and they'd have nothing to complain about.

All it would take is coding a few dozen items, assuming this sort of information is tracked.

Alternatively, hopefully the code tracked who should have received one, and they get it in the mail.

If anyone else can think of a similar way to retroactively fix this, please say so.
It's funny that a blue can take time to comment on a thread about a snowstorm but don't seem to see 3 and a half threads of this.
4th thread. and still no responses.... How much longer will they ignore us before they have the courtesy to atleast response with a simple "we know an are investigating"
02/08/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Zurick
It's funny that a blue can take time to comment on a thread about a snowstorm but don't seem to see 3 and a half threads of this.

Honestly, there is no real way to respond. A lot is riding on this, so they have to walk on eggshells until they figure it all out.
Fully supported.

Part 4 already? Geez...

They will stop once their is proof or a blue post that is reasonable.
Still waiting for proof.
Thread numbah fooooooooour! No, really, it's incredibly funny to look at the popular topics list and see two of the others listed. Good times!
02/08/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Zurick

They most likely have read the posts, but not much to comment on

02/08/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Femoxus
Honestly, there is no real way to respond. A lot is riding on this, so they have to walk on eggshells until they figure it all out.
02/08/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Azeban
It would be swell if Blizz was tracking the amount of times a character killed the Sha and the number of coins used on the Sha, and then mailed every character one of a series of bags with their missed chance.

Stacking is a bad idea, imo. Sure, one can apply it to mounts and everything would be fine. Until someone decided to spam the forums with posts about how it should apply to gear. And then the game would become nothing more than a statistical certainty which would ruin ANY sense of 'adventure'.

Think about it on a smaller scale:

Baron Rivendare's mount. If you were gaurenteed, for argument's sake, after 20 runs to get the mount, really what would be the point?