Where can I buy lvl 90 PVE gear?

General Discussion
I just hit 90 and I want to buy PVE gear. Where is the PVE vendors that use Valor points? Or just any lvl 90 PVE gear vendors. Thanks
For VP and JP each faction has their own little vendor often called a Quartermaster.

However if you want a One Stop Shop there are two vendors (VP and JP) in Townlong Steppes just past the Shado-Pan people.

Commander Oxheart: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64606
Commander Lo Ping: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64607
And you'll need to grind reputations for all of them. I suggest you go do Dominance Offensive, since they have the best gear you can get from reps right now, ilvl 496.
The best and easiest-to-acquire PvE gear for you right now is actually crafted PvP gear; specifically, the Contender's Revenant set (eight pieces). In addition to that, you can run the Arena of Annihilation scenario to receive a guaranteed level 450 weapon as a quest reward.

This will get you more than ready for heroic dungeons, where you can continue to acquire PvE gear.
The PVE gear is at the Nizuo Temple, look for the icon on the map.

PVP gear is on the Great Wall of Pandaria. Again, look for the icon on the map.
The crafted pvp gear is now equivalent to pve gear of same level except you get additional pvp power and resilience. You can't go wrong with it.
02/08/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Shaeleaf
The crafted pvp gear is now equivalent to pve gear of same level except you get additional pvp power and resilience. You can't go wrong with it.

I almost got kicked from a dungeon from trying to heal in Contender's PVP gear.
I have been to the two at Shadow-Pan and the gear I have is better than that. It seems that nothing that drops in the dungeon, regular or heroic, is for hunters. I am geared only for the first two LFR's, I cant seem to get geared for the other ones. Its frustrating.

I almost got kicked from a dungeon from trying to heal in Contender's PVP gear.

Dumb. All the pieces have spirit and there's no socket bonuses to worry about, etc. At least, all the cloth pieces have spirit, not sure about other armor types.
I have been to the two at Shadow-Pan and the gear I have is better than that. It seems that nothing that drops in the dungeon, regular or heroic, is for hunters. I am geared only for the first two LFR's, I cant seem to get geared for the other ones. Its frustrating.

Next week, the 5.1 rep vendor gear moves to justice points, so if you're still struggling, you'll have no problem once it hits to at least get into tot, and start moving towards soo.
09/05/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Valeran
I just hit 90 and I want to buy PVE gear. Where is the PVE vendors that use Valor points? Or just any lvl 90 PVE gear vendors. Thanks

Next week all that rep gear will cost less and the rep will basically be removed from most of them.

No shoulders, though. Exalted items keep their requirements, sadly.
there has to be a place to buy the tier gear, where is it, i cant seem to get it from the raids in SoO. does anyone know where i can buy it, with gold, cash or vp, jp??? or is blizz just being keeping it all for there toons
it's all gold to buy now
Don't forget Timeless isle. The first day alone you should pick up three or four 496 pieces from boxes and just tagging rare elites alone when higher5 levels kill them.
04/29/2014 08:17 AMPosted by Tyerise
there has to be a place to buy the tier gear, where is it, i cant seem to get it from the raids in SoO. does anyone know where i can buy it, with gold, cash or vp, jp??? or is blizz just being keeping it all for there toons
Impressive necro.

You cannot buy tier pieces. Only way to get them is RNG from SOO or Celestials world boss.