Death knight Vanity Pets

Pet Battles
What would be a good vanity/battle pet to go with a human death knight? Or just go with death knights in general.
Ghostly Skull, Crawling Claw, Restless Shadeling, Scourged Whelp
Dont forget the Lost of Lordaeron, perfect for a Human DK. Also Lil' KT is cool.
blighthawk
You could go with a Diseased Bear Cub too; I think some of the infected/diseased pets give off a miasma too, which is kinda cool.
mini tyrael
Mr. Bigglesworth. He even casts Path of Frost when he walks.
Frosty !
Stitched pup from Gluth
Restless shadeling, i have a dk (did that for fun) looks really cool with pet buiscuited shadeling.
Wow guys thanks for all the responses. I think my favorite would be frosty. but the problem is he is a wotlk ce pet. so i think ill go with either stitched pup, lil kt or restless shadeling.
Pretty much any undead pet. Personally, I like the Blighthawk (follows your flying mount) or Spirit Crab.
I'm gonna sum up this thread thus far with...

Goto your pet tab...
Under Filter>Pet families, uncheck everything but undead

Voila. Now you're up to speed with what everyone has said so far.

That said, I think some of these suggestions are much better than others. Bear cubs and crabs people? Honestly. I thought we were trying to make this fella look like a proper Death Knight. :P
I'd say the Maggot, Larva, Devouring Maggot, or Festering Maggot. Other than being a different color, it's like having a blood worm constantly follow you around.
I keep my Scourged Whelp out on my DK =) I do like the Frosty idea too, although that seems a little cliche since its a CE pet from the xpac that introduced DKs in the first place.
02/09/2013 08:47 PMPosted by Xandrial
I'd say the Maggot, Larva, Devouring Maggot, or Festering Maggot. Other than being a different color, it's like having a blood worm constantly follow you around.

I like this, unless you want a flying pet then get out your Scourged Whelpling.
02/11/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Minimeldwyn

I like this, unless you want a flying pet then get out your Scourged Whelpling.

If I remember correctly scourged whelping can't fly. Blighthawk is really your only choice if your concerned about having an undead pet that flies.
Disgusting Oozeling (blood tank) is a perfect pet -- Two dots and a Deathstrike that benefits from it.

I go with the Restless Shadeling (unholy dps) , and Disgusting Oozeling... Im working to get a Crawling Claw (utility).

That'd be my perfect, DK team. Shade drops a dot that's drains life on damage + Death Coil for self heals, Disgusting oozeling has two dots that increase damage, and a Leech Life thats based on damage. The Crawling Claw has utility, Dark Simalucrum + Grip.

That set has a good grouping of DK powers.

Id really love it if one of them came with a Soul Reaper, big damage after 6 rounds or speed buff if the pet dies before it goes off. Perfect addtition to a self healing team. If the Shade had that instead of his phase shift, id be stoked. That'd be my dream team.

Drop SR, then plagued blood, switch to ooze, Acid goo, then Corision, Then 2 rounds of high hitting absorbs. Then BAM finisher. Maybe even switch out to my claw to drop dots around, and grip the weaker pets to the front.