Move and Steer Unbinded, Won't Re-bind

UI and Macro
So, basically I use my left and right mouse buttons simultaneously for the "Move and Steer" binding. I am not sure why it happened or how; but my binding "unbinded" and it's not binding back after multiple attempts. It's not completely necessary but it's something you don't realise you use ALL the time until you don't have it. Any help would be much appreciated!
02/08/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Sedivy
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2661227437#5

This didn't help all that much as I'm not very code savy. Didn't understand much of what they were talking about.
He gives you the code. Just open your chat and copy that line in, and press enter.
So I did all that, nothing happened. The binding is still the same..
It might be an issue with your mouse drivers. If it's a gaming mouse, it'll come with its own set of drivers. Open them up and check the config for your right and left click.
02/08/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Sedivy
It might be an issue with your mouse drivers. If it's a gaming mouse, it'll come with its own set of drivers. Open them up and check the config for your right and left click.

I just have a regular wireless mouse, 2 buttons and a scroll wheel. Drivers are all up to date.
You sure it's not a hardware issue with your mouse then? Maybe try another mouse on the same computer if you have one?
Cause if you ran that script and you checked your wow keybindings afterwards to confirm left click was bound properly and you're not running any mouse binding addons like Clique, and that all checks out, it's not a wow issue.
Okay, Well thanks for all the advice, I brought up a ticket and maybe they'll know what's wrong haha I sure as hell don't!
02/09/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Lilposer
Okay, Well thanks for all the advice, I brought up a ticket and maybe they'll know what's wrong haha I sure as hell don't!

They will tell you to delete the WTF and Cache folders, 100%.