DK Tank LF Guild

Area 52
Hi, im new to the server, looking for a guild that like to have fun, and wouldnt mind helping an old vet learn to tank the new dungeons. im also new to tanking, and havent raided since wrath of the lich king but id like to get back into it.

Im 29, im off work at 5 everyday, free on weekends, have a zest for wow, only game i like.

I like all things Fantasy, im a computer nerd, I like to joke, and make others laugh easily.

I realy miss the whole family atmosphere of a guild, feel disenfranchised from the game having been leveling a monk, and this DK mostly solo.

let me know if youre interested.
Hey There!
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Vindication. We looking for more mature competent people to continue forward in MOP. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. We are currently 6/6 MSV N - 1/6HM and 5/6 HoF and 1/4TES. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :D

Kaldrea - Recruitment Officer- Real ID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Fivemagics - Guild Leader - Real ID: ums_fadetoblack@yahoo.com
http://vindicationarea52.wowstead.com/

You can also contact me through Email and get a quicker response!
Kaldria@comcast.net
Hey Mcgarnacle,

We are newish to the server, a month here now, and have been growing that atmosphere you seem to be talking about. We have a great group of people and are always looking to add similiar minded people to the guild.

We are looking to increase the raider roster as there seems to always be someone who cannot make from time to time and as such need to keep people involved in raiding... currently there is no tank fill in and i know in the near future, a week or so, we will have need of a tank or 2.

I would like to chat with you and get you into the rotation so to speak. Contact me at zahkkul#1390 or whisper in game.

Cheers