Kil'jaeden
Okay. I'm back.
keylog don't do that to me please.
Ily :] ;] =] XD

and hey Aleous.
you were way cuter as an ally.
Welcome back Slade.

oops wrong thread
Keylog. I fell for it. I hope you happy! *leaves thread while crying hysterically*
I could never quit the forums.

I'm just waiting around for World of Warcraft 2 or the next Blizzard MMO.
haha, WoW2
In all seriousness its going to change a lot of people's lifestyle when they wrap up this storyline and WoW ends next xpac.
Welcome back Slade.

oops wrong thread
02/09/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Amaxas
In all seriousness its going to change a lot of people's lifestyle when they wrap up this storyline and WoW ends next xpac.

2 xpacs to go
This game has a story? I kinda lost interst after ICC, and hen when they announced MoP...I was like...Azeroth has the most willingly ignorant people ever/worse geographers. Chen is the only talking panda in Azeroth, and yet no one asked him where he was from? Such the vital character to base an expansion off of... lol
02/10/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Questina
This game has a story? I kinda lost interst after ICC, and hen when they announced MoP...I was like...Azeroth has the most willingly ignorant people ever/worse geographers. Chen is the only talking panda in Azeroth, and yet no one asked him where he was from? Such the vital character to base an expansion off of... lol

I have actually been interested in how they linked Pandaland back to the old gods. I think N'zoth is going to be the big bad guy rather than Sargeras.
I fully expect people to be able to level to 100 before they decided to pull the plug.

Now whether that is one or two expansions is the question.