Sparks Come Home Please

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Sparks must stay with us, I may want to proceed with a bromance.
02/10/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Ebiahh

make this happen
02/10/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Ebiahh

Would make a better story if he was Horde. No one ever talked about a Capulet marriage to any other family...
Going to cry myself to sleep. =(
:(
02/10/2013 12:51 AMPosted by Katalinamoon
:(

Sparks must turn his back on the Alliance and join the horde for Ebidahh's (b)romance to occur with any chance of legacy. ;)
lol nooooooooo!
02/10/2013 01:01 AMPosted by Katalinamoon
lol nooooooooo!

Do you want his bromance to be rare or legendary? lol :P
It would be legendary!!!
02/10/2013 01:08 AMPosted by Ebiahh
It would be legendary!!!

It would only be legendary if Sparks went back to Horde to start your bromance...otherwise, there's no conflict/actual good drama. :P
Odd come back to us <3

Kat, I miss you! You would make a good tauren... hint hint ;)

Kat is ours. *growl*

Kat, I miss you! You would make a good tauren... hint hint ;)

Kat is ours. *growl*

kat is mine.
Sparks, remember the good times? Roaming around Stormwind, slaying lowbees and guards? :') Baby, we need you in our lives. Please, make the right choice.
Sparks, noone is angry at you

We are here because we care about you.

Come home
-queue intervention music-
I think a bromance between Alliance would work out just fine. Maybe he's from the rich and prestigious part of Stormwind where I am from the fishing town called Lakeshire in Redridge mountains.
He's on the wrong tich
02/10/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Moojerk
He's on the wrong tich

LOLOLOL
Odd would make a way cuter ally and Odd and Sparks being separated is just wrong. It is like peanut butter without jelly, eggs without bacon, nacho's without cheese. Please fix this atrocity Odd. It's up to you. Only you have the answer!
Odd would make a way cuter ally and Odd and Sparks being separated is just wrong. It is like peanut butter without jelly, eggs without bacon, nacho's without cheese. Please fix this atrocity Odd. It's up to you. Only you have the answer!

I would like to be alliance but no guild would take me. =(