Halaa Brawl Free for All 2013

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
I'm assuming command of all Alliance forces. Concentrate all firepower on this target: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Helladin/simple

srsly tho, NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!.
02/10/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Helladin

Xveezy, if you dont play on bleeding hollow anymore, and certainly don't care about wpvp, why do you come on the bleeding hollow forums?

90% of the threads on the BH forums are on the topic of world pvp.

He needs to be the cancer that destroys competitive pvp. Piloting, win trading, carries... He's got it all.

champion helladin here to save the day

jk u suck
GUILE.... THEME.... MUSIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

YES.... YES!

Unfortunately I won't be level 90 by that time, but I'll fly by and watch ^_^
So it will be like the last time where the horde show up at 6 am to camp Halaa and Alliance have to run for ten minutes every time they die because the graveyards are in the middle of nowhere. If you want something productive, fight in Hellfire, or Wintergrasp, or somewhere with a slightly more level playing field. I was there for almost the entire time the last event and I spent about 30 minutes running to my body from half way across Nagrand.

He needs to be the cancer that destroys competitive pvp. Piloting, win trading, carries... He's got it all.

champion helladin here to save the day

jk u suck

Yet I still almost always save the day, I can never leave IWC because you cute alliance folk have made it part of my identity. That's more to me than 2k.
bamp
I'm in for sure, i will probably be the only person from my guild but that is ok by me.

I've been killed by Hobsocke, WorldPVPking and others, I took a swipe at Helladin while he was in Stormwind Friday night, he never even stopped moving, probably did not even know i hitem'.

Looking forward to this, should be a grand ole' time.
02/10/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Baneofsin
So it will be like the last time where the horde show up at 6 am to camp Halaa and Alliance have to run for ten minutes every time they die because the graveyards are in the middle of nowhere. If you want something productive, fight in Hellfire, or Wintergrasp, or somewhere with a slightly more level playing field. I was there for almost the entire time the last event and I spent about 30 minutes running to my body from half way across Nagrand.

Hellfire would be a great place, there are skirmishes there everyday anyway, and a crap load easier to get to than Haala.

3 towers to fight for, graves not to far for either faction, the only problem is there are a ton of levelers and its a huge CRZ zone, the lag might be unbearable.

If no one wants the towers, we can attack Thrallmar or Honor Hold respectively, and fight in the middle on the big road. Since based upon my random BG experiences that is what my Ally counterparts do well anyway, fight in the middle.
02/11/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Auroraabeth
Since based upon my random BG experiences that is what my Ally counterparts do well anyway, fight in the middle.

ZING!
02/11/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Auroraabeth
I took a swipe at Helladin while he was in Stormwind Friday night, he never even stopped moving, probably did not even know i hitem'.

What can I say, I'm a boss.
Aww yiss.
bampin
Bumparooskie cause i won my first Rated BG last night.

If i can cap tonight, i can get a purple PVP weap and another Malev piece.

Who is leading the Ally??
sir vexlander has taken upon himself the task of supreme commander of alliance halaaian forces
this retard acting like 2k means anything on any bracket lol
BOMP
Should be getting some fellow Angry Carebears out to fight on Friday.

Bump!