@ Horde WPVPers

Bleeding Hollow
That was cute, Helladin. <3
15 will NOT do the job... you need 25+ to fight our 9.
.... well ya got the numbers... 10 seconds after we got the shell. See ya tomorrow night
We took your !@# on 8v9, we're the greatest. The numbers just add up after a bit.
02/09/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Vexlander
.... well ya got the numbers... 10 seconds after we got the shell. See ya tomorrow night

Jokes on you ... that whole guild has the shell already ... they just go there to troll those still needing the shell (like you guys). *runs off laughing like a mad man*

P.S. Y O U L O S E
02/09/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Helladin
We took your !@# on 8v9, we're the greatest. The numbers just add up after a bit.

You had at least 15 people! =P
Again I see your counting error. How many times were you drop on your head when you were young ? O right forgot your a dumpster baby haha
ROFLS @ lying to yourself about the numbers. Whatever makes your feel better. P.S. we don't really care bout the shell, we were just there to get giggles out of trashing you guys with half your numbers. Better luck next time.
that said, was a fun night of fighting. Clever strategic healer positioning in that last fight. Respect for that.
02/09/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Vexlander
Clever strategic healer positioning in that last fight. Respect for that.

^ this.

Thanks for the fun. We will do it again very soon....
02/09/2013 10:32 PMPosted by Apocryphus

Jokes on you ... that whole guild has the shell already ... they just go there to troll those still needing the shell (like you guys). *runs off laughing like a mad man*

P.S. Y O U L O S E

Lol we wiped them 3 straight times and stole the mob. IWC having over double the numbers we had every time. Is that how trolling works these days?
Since when was this game supposed to be 1v1 in wpvp?

People do what they please. Never expect anyone to ever honor a 1v1 agreement.

Not that theres much honor epeen in that !@#$ anyways.

P.S. Y O U L O S E

Lol we wiped them 3 straight times and stole the mob. IWC having over double the numbers we had every time. Is that how trolling works these days?

Wiped us? You wiped us once because you figured out I was the only healer and capitalized. I got out of your reach for the last fight and then when I went oom Kidc flew in to assure the victory.
02/09/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Helladin
Wiped us? You wiped us once because you figured out I was the only healer and capitalized. I got out of your reach for the last fight and then when I went oom Kidc flew in to assure the victory.

You weren't there the other two times we wiped your guild, bb. It was earlier that night.
02/09/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Gigi

You weren't there the other two times we wiped your guild, bb. It was earlier that night.

Oh, well we came in and wiped you twice, then you got us :( Then you got the shell so we just went in to kill you.
If only alliance side had some sort of dedicated world pvp guild, one specifically built to fight IWC ... an Alliance ... "Vanguard" if you would... oh wait. /facepalm
02/10/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Vexlander
If only alliance side had some sort of dedicated world pvp guild, one specifically built to fight IWC ... an Alliance ... "Vanguard" if you would... oh wait. /facepalm

They have potential. I think.
02/10/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Helladin
They have potential. I think.

Aw now I'm blushing. Thanks.
Does Rallys still run IWC?