Ask Enekie Anything Again

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
What would you like to see Blizzard do with Outland, if anything?
What is your favorite/most hated aspect of the Pandaren race? Do you give them an overall thumbs up, thumbs down? Etc.

Also, do I get two questions?
What's your lucky-do?
Why so serious?
What sort of climate does Enekie prefer living in?
Baby goats or baby pandas?
02/09/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Aerstole
How accessible do you believe goblins are in terms of story and role play? Could you easily role play one, or do you find them too pigeon-holed by stereotypes?

I actually think goblins are one of the best-rounded races out there.

They have a clear motive, but it's not all-consuming (we see Argent Goblins all the time). They're proficient and skilled, but clearly not infallible (their own hubris and greed frequently gives them new storylines). They're loyal and have a purpose, but they aren't above selling it out (there's plenty of goblins who do all kinds of different things).

In short (har), they are a race that were given just enough to make a believable character and just enough examples to contradict it a little.

Truth be told, if I could tolerate Horde lore a little more (and if short creatures were more my thing), I'd be a goblin like-a that.
02/09/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Erydani
What would you like to see Blizzard do with Outland, if anything?

Ooh. This is a good one. Let me get back to you on that.

What is your favorite/most hated aspect of the Pandaren race? Do you give them an overall thumbs up, thumbs down? Etc.

Also, do I get two questions?

Overall, I like them. My biggest problem with them is that there's a certain element of hypocrisy within them that really sells their story short.

"Alliance! Horde! Put down your weapons! Can't you see that you are two sides of the same coin? There is goodness and virtue in everyone...except Mantid. And Mogu. And certain beasts. And Saurok. And other stuff that inconveniences us sometimes. That stuff is terrible and should die."

Or...

"We must always protect Pandarian from the Sha! We must protect the August Celestials! We try to see the good in all, but sometimes, you must take a stand!"

"What about the Horde destroying Krasarang, attacking the August Celestials and releasing more Sha?"

"DETAILS!"

You can ask as many as you want!
There seem to be a decent amount of folks who were sorta eh about the ending of WotLK, mainly what happened with Bolvar/how Arthas's death was shown. What is your opinion on how it played out, and do you have anything you would have liked to see have happened instead?
One more thing Illidan related, Do you think he should be given a chance for redemption? Mind you I'm sure how ever blizz does it it will be at least somewhat Contrived.
On those T backs the the ogres wear.. where does the back vertical line go? Cause I cant quite see it...
Bake me some cookies?
What do you think of e-readers?
If there is any key moment in all of Warcraft lore that you could rewrite, which moment would it be, and how?
How the hell are ya? I worry about ya sometimes.
Do you think the Argents will ever get to anything useful ever again? Perhaps play a roll in the future Burning Legion expac?
02/09/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Enekie

Do you have a face under there?

Some have said it's quite charming.

/swoon
What's your opinion on playable High Elves on the Alliance side of things? Or just the High Elves' role in the current campaign in general?
I plan to grow 5 variety of corn this year. 4 are being planted next to each other because I'm a sicko who likes to interbreed my crops to hybrid other goodies. That's right... shake those tassels and pollinate, baby!

So my question is, if I plant my Glass Gem corn on the other side of the back yard from my other crops, what is the likelihood of them cross pollinating? I'd like to keep this variety purebred and would like to do so without having to hand pollinate. *snaps glove just in case*