I hate this holiday.

Moon Guard
Thanks to the 'Fistful of Love' achievement, I won't be able to enter cities for a full two weeks now.
>:C
The hunt is on.
You should just stand out in the open, dancing.... while naked.
Why wouldn't you want to be showered in pretty rose petals
Singles Awareness Week.

Yay.
Glad it wants Draenei Pallies and not Shaman. >.>
I never have any of these class combos for these events :P
<makes a circlet of flowers and puts it on the grumpy Troll's head>

Got'cha! :)
There are addons that immediately remove specific buffs for you. I used to set that up and idle in town so everyone could get credit off me.
I'd think it would be at least better than being turned into a turkey during Pilgrim's Bounty.
Don't be so selfish! Your body belongs to everyone. Everyone.
Cythe just called you a lady of the night, Baen. You going to take that sitting down?

If so, how much will it cost? I didn't get her anything for her birthday :<
Specious displays of "affection" targeted solely based on some external expectation.

Blizzard = cynical nerds.
I've never celebrated Valentine's Day itself before, until this year, and I think I'm doing so right for the first time: Die Hard movie marathon including going to see A Good Day to Die Hard with a couple friends
02/10/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Ethalarian
Cythe just called you a lady of the night, Baen.

well i think she is nocturnal
02/10/2013 06:17 AMPosted by Lito
There are addons that immediately remove specific buffs for you. I used to set that up and idle in town so everyone could get credit off me.

It's not the super annoying flower petals.
It's that I may have unwittingly helped someone do something when I could be invisible and helping no one. There's a level of nonconsentual altriusm I'm just not comfortable with.
It's that I may have unwittingly helped someone do something when I could be invisible and helping no one. There's a level of nonconsentual altriusm I'm just not comfortable with.

Look, Ayn Rand...
02/10/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Kauthryn

Look, Ayn Rand...

/shrug
But you get to feel oh so pretty!
I hate these holidays too. Only for the simple fact that they put achievements inside of Battlegrounds.