85s Thread of Multi Glads and BG Hero's

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
This thread grew like wildfire! I got a laugh outta that stalker post, Titania. :)

Bestracial- interesting post on Holy Pally gear. Seems like every time I think I'm finished gearing, a new method pops up. I was a firm believer of going with the 4 piece pvp set and MoP helm/belt that started the expansion, but now I see more and more twinks mixing and matching different types of armor.

Sigh, back to the drawing board.
02/12/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Maraada
:€

Walrus
02/12/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Lightxd
:€

Walrus boy

Le$bo
One more game on my Priest and it will be time to continue leveling my Alliance RSham!

Good games today on both sides, nerds.

Walrus boy

Le$bo

So mean
This thread grew like wildfire! I got a laugh outta that stalker post, Titania. :)

Bestracial- interesting post on Holy Pally gear. Seems like every time I think I'm finished gearing, a new method pops up. I was a firm believer of going with the 4 piece pvp set and MoP helm/belt that started the expansion, but now I see more and more twinks mixing and matching different types of armor.

Sigh, back to the drawing board.

i think it really depends on your professions. if you have blacksmithing, using MOP gloves/bracers is best because you can use a MOP gem. you have blacksmithing but don't have the expansion, so using cata gear will work fine for you. you would lose a decent amount of resil by using MOP gloves/bracers

either way, you want to get as much stam as possible as a healer, especially on a hpal. stam enchants/leg armor is the best way to go.
i think it really depends on your professions. if you have blacksmithing, using MOP gloves/bracers is best because you can use a MOP gem. you have blacksmithing but don't have the expansion, so using cata gear will work fine for you. you would lose a decent amount of resil by using MOP gloves/bracers

either way, you want to get as much stam as possible as a healer, especially on a hpal. stam enchants/leg armor is the best way to go.

Would the 417 leather belt with crit be viable? or is it better to take the tanking 450 like the pally in the link?

Edit: nvm,cloth one is better :/
Gotta crutch on d@t hit belt bruh. Missing HoJs like a bawss.
Ur pointe?
Sup Gurls how we doin dis fine evenin
Fighting ignorant trade trolls
02/12/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Killidrax
Good games today on both sides, nerds.

/signed
02/12/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Cynwise
/signed

that's against ToS,im extremly insulted,reported.
swag
02/12/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Yõlo
swag

what mate??? HUH??
is there a problem with the drop rate of the zen alch trinket? i just hit 85 deleted my other alch trinkets/stones killed like 50 mobs in jade forrest still no drop yet does it matter if my alchs 600 already?
u might need to kill more than 50...just start questing imo
Had the same issue on my Mage. Made sure to make and vendor one of the older trinks. Then killed 50-60 mobs and no luck. I ended up staying by the river around Pearlfin Village. About 2 mins later I got my quest stone off the turtles/monkeys. They seem to drop it pretty well.
got mine without any problems. mad?
woot got it from a tiger took like 100 mobs